• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

72 VIRGINS! - A Snake Team Attack Strategy

hort

Smash Rookie
Essentially this move is called 72 Virgins for a reason as you might figure out here:

To perform this, team snake up with a close range fast character like sonic or CF

Step 1. Make sure team attack is on (most tourneys keep it on anyways)
Step 2. Attach C4 Explosive (Down+B) to your partner.
Step 3. Partner runs twards opposing team players in an "Attacking motion" lol
Step 4. Sit back and enjoy! the C4 explosive that is stuck to your teammate will transfer to an opponents character as soon as your partner runs past them. making them a walking suicide bomber A La 72 Virgins.
Step 5. Set off the C4!

Given the size of the C4 the switch is almost unnoticeable except for the stciking sound it makes when you transfer it :)

- more to come let me know what you think

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Yea we've heard this strategy alot in the Solid Snake Discussion thread. It's fairly common for teams, and would be better if you use a heavy like Bowser or DK to hold them in place while you denotate.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I must've missed something. Can you link me to the Crombo...crom?
Ah yes, no problem. I discovered that it was effective to combine attacks or actions together against an opponent, so all combo's are now known as "Crombo's."

Hey guys, I figured out that if you tap AAA you do a combination of hits, or a "combo" if you will. Since I discovered this technique I think it's only fitting that it be refered to as a "Crombo" from now on
that sounds logical
Crombo it is. I'm using it.
And further, in response to the thread titled "Possible Combo?"

I already named it, it's an advanced version of the Crombo. Since I discovered you can string together attacks one after the other, all "Combo's" well hence forth be known as "Crombo's"
agreed, it's another crombo
<3 Crombo.
Crombos win.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
At last I have the secret of the crombo. Now I can sell it to other countries and make millions!

...or sound like a cliche. Thanks Crom

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Why not just have friendly fire off, and have your mate run at them, detonate the c4, they get hurt, your mate doesnt.

kooky

Smash Cadet
another question: can you do this crombo a little less crombolike?
What i'm talking about: in 1vs1 can you attach C4 right to your opponent and nuke him? I know that this is offtopic but i want to know it^^

Top Bottom