• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

64 Skin For characters

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Following April Fools Ive been drooling for a 64 alt for every character But I would love to do this an organized way; in the sense that it would be every character's last recolor befor alts. Having a Battle portrait to match would just be perfect. I am having difficulties finding a 64 alt for characters in pm so I would like to keep record in this thread.

Please help :)

Update: These will be updated when I find some more

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vos1p896ccto8/pm_skins

one zip http://www.mediafire.com/download/b7bs3bbgt5usar4/pm_skins.7z

This is all Ive found for now and some characters like Dedede,C Falcon and Wario have no battle portraits.

Last edited:

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Ill lurk some more and update this post

Last edited:

8_bit_D

Smash Rookie
NNID
8-bit-D
I know this is a super old thread, but i am very interested in these skins...but the dropbox link seems broken :(

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Okay guys I have created a folder with all the 64 skins I found. it should be easier to download all at once(zip file) or individually.

Edit: I did not see I was the last post. sorry for the Double Post.

Last edited:

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Okay guys I have created a folder with all the 64 skins I found. it should be easier to download all at once(zip file) or individually.
Can you make it so it is all in one zip file and can be downloaded at once instead of 1 at a time?

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
Can you make it so it is all in one zip file and can be downloaded at once instead of 1 at a time?
done i forgot to link
edit:stupid error not letting me see my post went through

Last edited:

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
So, does it have ALL characters yet? I'd be too OCD to download it if it didnt have everyone.
Sadly, No. The original 12 are there but there are a good number of characters which I have yet to find the models. This was more of a cry for help to see if I could find skilled people to help build a complete list.

For example meta knight is nowhere to be found even though kirby could be the base. Same as the pkmns because of pokemon stadium. If you go to the first link youll see the ones I DID find.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, No. The original 12 are there but there are a good number of characters which I have yet to find the models. This was more of a cry for help to see if I could find skilled people to help build a complete list.

For example meta knight is nowhere to be found even though kirby could be the base. Same as the pkmns because of pokemon stadium. If you go to the first link youll see the ones I DID find.

Thanks Metal Man. We can pray that Project M might release it as an additional add-on someday.

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
We can only hope. Which I am still eagerly awaiting for the release.

8_bit_D

Smash Rookie
NNID
8-bit-D
so i made a build with custom CSP to match the n64 skins, yet the bowser one will not work and using shield with wario freezes the game on dolphin. Yet to test on console but if someone who knows what they are doing better than I and could help me figure out the bowser skin i would be most appreciative!

Top Bottom