• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

64 players in DC?

Yobolight

Smash Lord
It has been a while since ive posted, but ive been going through Smash withdrawls and wanna meet up and play with folks in the DC area.

Anyone down?

Shears

Smash Master
Check the Northern Virginia Smash Group. Theres also Xanadu in Baltimore like an hour away. I'd be down to drive an hour to DC for some smash.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Check the Northern Virginia Smash Group. Theres also Xanadu in Baltimore like an hour away. I'd be down to drive an hour to DC for some smash.
It would be me coming to you cause I only have my controller right now. haha

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Haha ok. Well where in DC are you and how long are you in the area?
Come up to Baltimore. It will be good times
I am at Foggy Bottom right now and I will be in DC for at least the summer, and potentially indefinitely.

I have a car and would be willing to make the drive to Baltimore at some point.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
I am at Foggy Bottom right now and I will be in DC for at least the summer, and potentially indefinitely.

I have a car and would be willing to make the drive to Baltimore at some point.
Oh so you're at GWU. You can take the marc up to Baltimore from the union station and that's only like $7. Every Wednesday is Xanadu so if you're free Wednesday nights we all play from 6-12. Clubba has people over his place to smash on Tuesdays I believe and that's in Fairfax like 20-30 mins from you. Xanadu is like 30-40 mins away without traffic.

ggnore

Smash Rookie
yo, so i just made an account cus i saw this but i live right by DC (greenbelt) and have been getting into smash 64 with my friend who lives at the edge of college park, and we've been tryna play with people. i can get into dc super easily off metro if you want to play. im pretty bad though

murgatroidsp

Smash Rookie
@ Yobolight Yobolight I live in DC now (by the Columbia Heights metro) and I have a really free summer (I'm a teacher), so I'd be willing to play just about whenever. I don't have a car, but if you're ever going to Xanadu, I'd pay for a ride. Message me if you're interested. I'll warn you I'm still pretty new and thus still pretty bad.

@ G ggnore I live in Columbia Heights, so I could get to you very easily. I am also pretty new to competitive, so it might be good to play. Message me if you're interested.

Also to both of you, definitely contact Clubba about coming to smashfests

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
All DC kids need to start coming to Xanadu so we can make this the biggest and hypest 64 weekly in the world. Theres a kid at UMD who is also interested in coming to Xanadu for 64. You guys need to figure out carpooling and everything.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
@ Yobolight Yobolight I live in DC now (by the Columbia Heights metro) and I have a really free summer (I'm a teacher), so I'd be willing to play just about whenever. I don't have a car, but if you're ever going to Xanadu, I'd pay for a ride. Message me if you're interested. I'll warn you I'm still pretty new and thus still pretty bad.

@ G ggnore I live in Columbia Heights, so I could get to you very easily. I am also pretty new to competitive, so it might be good to play. Message me if you're interested.

Also to both of you, definitely contact Clubba about coming to smashfests
Im going tonight.
Let me know soon if you want to come.

Last edited:

M4TT

Smash Cadet
Seems like there are a good number of people here in DC. Still havent managed to go to one of clubba's fests.... soon

Top Bottom