• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6 person brawls

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
yeah... I'm the pointless poster here...

(ON-TOPIC)
don't have voices? maybe the wii could use less detailed sound for P5, P6, and P7? (melee style perhaps?)

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
In Multi-Man Brawl, there can be up to 7 characters on-screen at a time.

Also, hackers have allowed you to set some of the settings for Players 5,6, and 7.

Sadly it still isn't possible to do this in any regular match.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
A hack might be possible, by going into multi-man Brawl and somehow changing the characters or what-not.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
lol, the MTV review on this game said one of the top ten things missing from Brawl was 8 player possibilities... I just thought that was a funny coincidence.

Fap

Smash Rookie
makes me think of future systems.. they'll probably have sockets for 10 controllers or something O_O

Northy

Smash Rookie
i don't see it lagging cause its only like... 2 extra character... 3 if you want player 7.

but the wii can only use 4 controllers.. so i doubt hacks would work.

unless you hacked the wii itself.

cpus might be able to be hacked in though.

im not a hacker, so i wouldn't know... im just guessing.

Nintendood

Smash Cadet
What i want to know is why nintendo didn't think of wireless system link-up. SSB4 hopefully...

Top Bottom