• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5150 will fall at the hands of cloudz

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
best d3 player?

think not!

not while im around, Im making my brawl breakthrough ^_^

ill be looking forward to many DDD dittos

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
el oh el....i wish people would quit making the brawl boards look like gamefaqs. honestly, any one's chances of being a "Pro" <insert character name> is low due to how easy the competitive scene will be the first year. Playstyles are just going to be copy-pasted.

(btw, i'm probably going to main ddd myself. and yea, penguins are my fav animal, and yea i've played and beat nearly every kirby game made, but does that mean i'm destined to be ddd mastuh~!? nope.)

Banned via Administration
umm IKKI is the best Dedede player
wtf ROFL

el oh el....i wish people would quit making the brawl boards look like gamefaqs. honestly, any one's chances of being a "Pro" <insert character name> is low due to how easy the competitive scene will be the first year. Playstyles are just going to be copy-pasted.

(btw, i'm probably going to main ddd myself. and yea, penguins are my fav animal, and yea i've played and beat nearly every kirby game made, but does that mean i'm destined to be ddd mastuh~!? nope.)
lol this is the gayest post ive read in a while

best d3 player?

think not!

not while im around, Im making my brawl breakthrough ^_^

ill be looking forward to many DDD dittos
bring your **** son you are a nobody lol

Ojanya

Smash Ace
No, the gayest post I've read in a while was the one where 5150 said he could suck people up and spit them out as an infinite.

•Col•

Smash Champion
No, the gayest post I've read in a while was the one where 5150 said he could suck people up and spit them out as an infinite.
QFT.

Although, I find it hard to believe that was a serious thread... It was THAT stupid... -_-;; It jsut had to be a joke...

Hey 5150, have you even used Dedede? And plus, your combo is flawed. It would never work... -_-
you are gonna get so gg'd rofl

who are you?

QFT.

Although, I find it hard to believe that was a serious thread... It was THAT stupid... -_-;; It jsut had to be a joke...
no joke. its for REAL.

Hey, the 5150 works. The only reason Kirby can't do it is because he isn't man enough.
thanks good man.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
I was gonna flame both 5150 and cloudz.
neither has any vids up, neither has really contributed to help find DDD's metagame the past week... seems like children with unfounded ****-talking.

But Tank McCannon is the creator of the King Dedede is the best character in the game thread, which i just requested for sticky. so he must be right...

neither has any vids up, neither has really contributed to help find DDD's metagame the past week... seems like children with unfounded ****-talking.

But Tank McCannon is the creator of the King Dedede is the best character in the game thread, which i just requested for sticky. so he must be right...
who are you, besides a scrub?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
My name is Zenjamin nice to meet you.

P.S.
your talking like your some pro or sommit, so i looked at your posting history to see if perhaps you were posting in regional zones about tournaments youve been to. instead i saw posts like this.
if you couldnt turn it off he'd be banned for sure
and
lol brawl sux. I CALLED IT!

... I dont know if your trying to be a scarstic *** and make it funny, but you dont have the style to pull it off.
some do, you dont.

dont act like a legend unless you got general respect first.
(this goes for the OP as well.)

no point to this thread.
Lock Requested.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman

Please good sir, feel free to flame away. Don't let me stop you.

This thread is useless. Just remember, his majesty, King Dedede, came up with the 5150. The user, 5150, simply named himself after his majesty, King Dedede's, move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom