• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

50 Cent for Smash 4 - Official Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
This is not a joke thread, I very much seriously think 50 cent would be an awesome addition to Smash 4. Sure he's a real person, but he's also a fictional video game character who is distinct from real life 50 cent, and that's what he'd be appearing as in Smash 4.

Has appeared in two games:

50 Cent: Bulletproof
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

-Would totally consent to appearing in Smash 4, no licensing issues.
-Sakurai would have lots of stuff to work with, great room for creativity
-Would make a totally unique and fun character that'd add something to the game which isn't there
-Could make a decent replacement for Snake
-Isn't a boring *** character from some lame game hardly anyone knows about
-Son Goku isn't coming.
-There are no arguments against 50 cent
-Could blur the line between taunts and attacks
-If he got his own stage added it could be anything, but it would be awesome

Seriously, how has 50 cent not been brought up before? He should be the number 1 contender. You might think this is a joke, but if you stop and think about it for a second you'll realize adding 50 cent to Smash 4 is a great idea for so many reasons.

Last edited:

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
It may be funny, but 50 cent would legit make a great character for Smash 4, I voted for him. I recommend everyone to do so, and to also tweet 50 cent and tell him to voice his own support.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I hate to say it, but the ballot already closed.

Spirst

Character support threads are for characters that have their roots in video games (i.e. not real people).

So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom