• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 ways to win a match guaranteed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luma

Smash Lord
if someone would come to me saying: he pressed start i want to thin
i think i would *****slap that guy and gave the other one a defwin

#notfunny

visit it @ quakenet

Smash Master
I don't think this would work out so well. First off, MLG has given up smash, so there are currently no "official" rules -- it's up to the tornament director as to how he/she wants to run it. Second, if you do something like that, if anybody is watching, they will know what you are doing, and the tournament director, if he/she is as nice as the person who would pause for someone sneezing, will not have the offending player DQ'ed for something like that. Third, once you do it once, nobody would fall for it again.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
MLG still has tournaments, their jsut paid for out oftheir own pockets. As long as MLG is still holding these grassroots tournaments, I'd wager that their rules will stand, even if Evo2k brings a new ruleset to the table.

BIG C

Smash Master
I remember at SG where u were telling us about this new strat what a stupid strat I hope u try that shiz vs me and you get froooed cuz those mindgames r weaksauce i'll kill ya while ur sneezing or any of that other crap. MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGHAQHAHAHAHAJSHL:JKASL:JKAAHJA:LKS;lhfcl;sndfl;kvaoivhs[''p;v;v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom