• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/9/15 Might have just done the smartest thing in my life

SwisshySwaash

Smash Apprentice
So I live near a college campus, near all the off-campus housing. So i had this great idea: I'll set up a projector and play smash in my front yard! We even made a sign that said "come play!" It worked. Quite a few people cruised by and played a match or two, and even though most of them sucked it was pretty awesome. But then...

tomorrow is graduation, so as the night went on, people got drunker and drunker. a group of people rolled in and we played some doubles and stuff, but as they were leaving, one guy said "Damn we can't have **** this fun for free!" So they all started throwin round ones and fives! I GOT PAYED FOR PLAYING SMASH WITH STRANGERS!

By the end of the night, I had (sort of) mastered my ken combo, won dozens of smash matches, and even made money!

Y'all should start doing this. Just sayin.

-Swasash

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Improvised smash hangout outdoors...that sounds like the chillest way to celebrate pre-graduation day. Noted lol

Top Bottom