• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

45 degree glitch in boss battles?

lmntolp

Smash Apprentice
I was using kirby in boss battles and while fighting porky, I got above him and used stone while porky was using the "walking" attack. I actually got stuck for a while, doing tons of damage until I finally fell off. I think it has to do with that glitch that was found in pictochat, but this time it has a very nice use. I haven't been able to do it more than once, but it was hilarious when it happened :laugh:. sorry if someone has done this already.

Taeran

Smash Journeyman
hmmm... useless in competitive, but it'll help a lot in porky intense if we can reproduce it. Nice find, none the less.

lmntolp

Smash Apprentice
My brother managed to do this while porky used his run attack as well. He killed porky in 6 seconds >_>

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
This has been found, on porkys stage and pictochat as well as others
Go to picto chat and stone on the right side slant.

Top Bottom