• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 Day Beat Off in Elgin

_J!

Smash Cadet
LOTS HERE STOP JOHNING. We're ready. $20 on the table + bets for the tourney. Tourney starts when Kels arrives.

_J!

Smash Cadet
great stuff tonight. tomorrow (tuesday) night should be welcome as well. bring any and all smashers. $20 for a base [to be added upon by players] for tourney win if you should compete. Kels, Marth1, Dart, Tink, this is really really big bait. Come get money.

_J!

Smash Cadet
it sounds like Trail and Ckit and maybe BigD are heading over some time this evening. hinthint

_J!

Smash Cadet
seems that one of you grabbed my friends controller on accident. it's purple and has dark lew etched into it just near the start button. please send word.

_J!

Smash Cadet
I said maybe you. Trail made it sound like you were around and he was gonna try to get you.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Anthony is going!?
gooooood DAMNIT
this is seriously epic. J, do you think you'll be doing this again in the future?

_J!

Smash Cadet
EVERY TIME. If I don't work for a night and a morning, everyone is always invited. I'll try to make a habit of posting 2 days off in here so everyone can come by.

_J!

Smash Cadet
you dirty *****, trail. will you be around town for long? I'm going to try to do this again before everyone goes back to school.

Top Bottom