• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 colourings 4 meta knight

dr_nic

Smash Rookie
Hi, these are some alternate colourings for meta knight that I made.
Which is your favourite? or alternatively,
How horrible is my artistic skill?
Thanks to whoever made those zss, zelda and peach colour schemes for inspirition.

ORIGINAL

ALTERNATES

PS. zero suit samus looks like such a sl*t lol ;) (not a criticism)

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
i like the first and last ones expecially the last its freakin cool and my favorite colors

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol dang mods got me banned.....dont know what i was thinking that morning lol i kinda hated on the brawl section for hours but i love the green-ish mk pic....very nicley done sonic would look sooo sexy in those colors lol

-edit lol if that 3rd mk color is in......i woulld actually consider having a secondairy

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I like the green one the best, but the black one and the gold ones were pretty cool too (although when I first gazed upon the gold one, it blinded my eyes; ...too...bright...). The magenta/purple/pink/whatever didn't look too bad either.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I might sound rude so sorry in advance ;)

The first 3 MKs are pretty cool I think, though they could look much better if you did those same colors without the faces being almost gone from the brightness. It's as if you dragged a color over most of his body and brightened his face (not good).

I hate the last one. I think that red and yellow make a kinda crappy combination, and his black mask doesn't fit with the rest of him. I think that could be fixed if you made him red/black without the yellow (maybe a white, like Dark Fox).

ZzvSpecial22

Smash Rookie
Yeah, makes you wonder why he doesn't just stay in the Sonic section if he hates the rest. :/

Anyway, those are some good recolors for sure. I especially like the bottom 2. ^^
The first recolor looks way too bright, but the other two are GREAT.

Top Bottom