• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4.75 sec on Co-op lvl 5 TT

Wumbologist

Smash Rookie
Please let me know immediately if I'm breaking any rules and I'll be sure to never do anything like this again. D=

Okay, everyone, I have a strategy that includes Captain Falcon and Toon Link getting a record of ABOUT 4.75 seconds on target test level five....Problem is, I don't have another person to do it with. I have gotten five targets with toon link in a bit under 4.70 seconds and the other five with captain falcon in about 4.70-4.75 seconds. I have replays of both characters doing what they would do together and how it works, and I'm kinda just offering it to someone who feels up to it. I could send you a replay if you want (provided that my internet doesn't act up...and I can't upload it), and if anyone wants me to describe it, just ask and I'll edit it into the original post.

There really is no trick to this, I've just had this strategy for literally six months or so and I haven't found anyone in my area competent or willing to do this with me, so I figure that I'll let someone else have a shot at it.

If done correctly, it'll get the number two spot in the fastest time on the Smash Bros. Dojo website, but I honestly don't know how it ranks overall, if any of this is of any worth to you...

Sooo...yeah, let me know if I'm breaking any rules, let me know if you want me to describe it, or PM me for my info if you want me to send it to you. Good luck if you do, and if it ends up any where at least give credit where it's due. I think that's it!

Edit: This may seem a bit obvious, but your time won't show up on the actual site, it'll just be faster than two of the times shown. =/

Top Bottom