• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd party characters

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I'm thinking... Sakuray say that he was going to put only 3 third party characters at maximun, no more. But...

Snake is confirmed

And there is other 3 who are popular enough to entering

One of Castlevania Games
Sonic
Megaman

THese three have many games in Nintendo. There is also someone like sora who wit only one game have some probabilities (Snake got in and he only have 2 games in Nintendo, wtf)

More 3rd party characters are Bomberman and Banjo, with a lot, and 2 games each one. However, these aren't (sadly, i like a lot banjo for example) as popular as the other 5 U_U

What do you think is going to stay out?

(I want Snake Soma Sonic and Megaman and Isaac, Sora in Brawl, all in, but i know this isn't possible =( )

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
He never said they were going to have only three. They can have as many as Sakurai desires. Bomberman and Rayman are missing from that list. Isaac is good, isn't he Nintendo?

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Wops, i forgot them U^^

(Added to the list)

There is some extra characters like Banjo, but i'm SURE he said he wasn't going to put more than 3 characters in a... thing (i don't speak english, i forgot the word, oh ****)

lumpey

Smash Rookie
rayman...i dont think its gunna be in brawl cuz he might be popular in the us but in japan i doubt he's very popular in japan. even the wii title "Rayman Raving Rabbids", the japanese title was only named "rabbids party"; "rayman" wasnt even mentionned in the title lol. (prolly because rayman was so not popular in japan)

yah most of my japanese friends never heard of rayman before. I mean ubisoft wtf? ubisoft and nintendo aren't close enough for any collaboration in a game like ssbb. besides, the rayman thing on wii sucked. :p
in a japanese point of view, when i see rayman on the list for brawl, it makes me wanna rofl.
ok i wont hide that i hate rayman though :laugh:
bomberman and the castlevania one have some chances though

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
yoshi_fan please edit your first post. Issac is 2nd party not 3rd so his chances for appearing are much higher than if he had be 3rd party.

-Knight

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How about the number 1 3rd party choice under SOnic...

GENO

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
How about the number 1 3rd party choice under SOnic...

GENO
Geno was a companier in one of almost unlikely mario games.

Sorry, but before him there is tons of others (like goombella >_<)

But probably it will come ata a helper

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno was a companier in one of almost unlikely mario games.

Sorry, but before him there is tons of others (like goombella >_<)

But probably it will come ata a helper
Um..apparently you haven't seen the polls...

and the fact that Sakurai likes him...

and it was just stupid putting any Castlevania things on your list since Konami already has a rep in the game...

Your list 0/1000

Top Bottom