• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd generation of gods

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OK the first generation of gods are people who were the best when the game first came out like ken, chillen, PC Chris and isia
The second generation is current generation which is mew2king, mang0 armada, hungry box and ppmd
But they are almost going to be gone.so who will be 3rd generation of gods
I think the only safe people to say right now is west ballz, lucky and leffen but other than that who knows??
Who do you think will be the new gods after the current ones wash away

Diosama

Stand User
Naturally the players just below them. MIOM is updating their player rankings and should have ranks 10-6 released by the 3rd of January. 6th will be either Leffen, m2k, Mang0 or PPMD ( Kreygasm ), so 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and maybe 11th, would be next in line for the divine title.

Last edited:

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
OK the first generation of gods are people who were the best when the game first came out like ken, chillen, PC Chris and isia
The second generation is current generation which is mew2king, mang0 armada, hungry box and ppmd
I think the only safe people to say right now is west ballz, lucky and leffen but other than that who knows??
Chillen was never a god it was azen

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Obviously Chillindude

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Why is everyone so obsessed with top players.

You don't gotta worry about who is on top and who will be on top. Who cares? Worry about yourself, worry about how you do. Love Melee, not the people who play it.

Not to say that they don't matter of course. Top players are the ones who define the metagame in a way. However, when people idolize these players I get a lil peeved, because people are often overlooking fantastic players or not exploring the game enough because they're too busy wondering how well Westballz placed. I don't care about how well Mang0 and M2K are doing, I care about how well J$ is doing ya feel me

But anyway -ACE- -ACE- is right Plup will be #1

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
Honestly calling people Gods is pretty dumb we should just call them the top players.

And on the list of rankings the only player who has broken the ranks of PP, M2K, Mango, Hbox, and Armada is Leffen. And the only other players consistently beating any of those is Plup and maybe Westballz but he only has a decent record with Mango.

Massive

Smash Champion
The average skill level of everyone keeps increasing.

There will soon come a point where the title of god is no longer effective because the difference between them and the next best players will be too small to be important.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
He can't be the next god when he STILL IS A GOD.
My b.
Well, we forgot about his endless line of clones.

Next Generation of gods:

Chillindude
Chillindude #1414343979
Chillindude H
Super Saiyan Chillindude
Etikadude
Chillindude 3.0
Chillin with my b​

Top Bottom