• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3dsmash Skype Group

Satonakas

Smash Cadet
NNID
itsiantime
3DS FC
1693-3665-7953
Hey my account is really weird and I didn't get an invite.... I hate Microsoft accounts sometimes..

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Hey my account is really weird and I didn't get an invite.... I hate Microsoft accounts sometimes..
alright, I'll have to add the other account. THere were 2 accounts and the one I added was linked to your facebook account. My apologies. I added the other account now. Please follow the rules and make haste.

Satonakas

Smash Cadet
NNID
itsiantime
3DS FC
1693-3665-7953
alright, I'll have to add the other account. THere were 2 accounts and the one I added was linked to your facebook account. My apologies. I added the other account now. Please follow the rules and make haste.
Sorry about the double post and is the group private because it would be a lot easier to ask to join since microsoft has like three accounts of me

Jacob_F

Smash Rookie
I would love to join this group, as I'm growing tired of for glory and the endless amount of t-baggers and sore losers. My Skype name is fluffyfluffkins.

Ptdchris

Smash Rookie
Yo it'd be awesome to have some practice with others while being able to communicate, I'm down, Skype: Ptdchris

Top Bottom