• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3dsmash Skype Group

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I'm interested and I have a few Skype buddies that might join as well but FOR NOW:
b2j135 is my username on...well everything :p so just add that and I'll spread the word from my YouTube videos :)
I'm planning on hosting a 3DS Tournament on April 15th for Mewtwo and the 1.0.6 patch, so I hope you all will join it :)

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
I'm interested and I have a few Skype buddies that might join as well but FOR NOW:
b2j135 is my username on...well everything :p so just add that and I'll spread the word from my YouTube videos :)
I'm planning on hosting a 3DS Tournament on April 15th for Mewtwo and the 1.0.6 patch, so I hope you all will join it :)
Ooooooo. You have some great ideas there b2J. :) okay I'll add ya

CaikLazer

Smash Cadet
Okay so I know a lot of thread that have skype 3ds group already. Most of them are pretty lonely IMO. I decided to make one and see how'd I do, because most of my skype groups pretty much broke their 3ds and can't play AND only use a Wii U. Ok so you can join but read this first....

1. People who uses 3ds are acceptable

2. People who uses Wii U AND an okay 3ds are acceptable

3. People who uses ONLY a Wii U... Lolz I'm very sorry, but there are threads for Wii U smash groups.

So come join and just PM or post your skype name to me and I'll add you. Whether you're new, experienced, or you just think you suck (XD), you can join.

We'll make friends, help each other improve, or just simply hang out and talk about stuff.

SO COME JOIN!!! XD

New rules!!!
4. If fights/arguments occur between people in the chat I will kindly ask you to resolve this in another group or your own personal messages.

5. If you somehow keep on ignoring rule#4, I or the other Administrators will kick you out until further notice.

6. If you're never going to go back to the group chat or you'll be away for a long time. Please notify me or one of our administrators.

7. Never show your anger at this skype group. I advise you that learn from a battle that you lost in the group and kindly accept kind feedbacks from players. If you complain/show your anger, because of the feedback, you will be temporarily kicked out.

8. Joking around is fine, but if it gets out of hand I will also kindly ask you to resolve the fight/argument somewhere else or even kick you out until further notice.

9. If you show hatred towards a specific person in the group, I will ask you to apologize or be nicer to that specific person. You can also talk to me about the problem and I will resolve it.

10. If you've been inactive for months and you get a notification, please answer it. If you don't answer you will get kicked out until you tell one of our administrators or me the reason why you weren't active. If this repeats however you won't get back in the group until....
Notification 2: 1 month has passed
Notification 3: 3 months have passed
Notification 4: 5 months have passed

If you reach notification 5, you won't be able to get back to the group EVER again

Sorry for being harsh >.<, but I'm trying to keep this group as clean and organized as possible.

Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!!

Administrators in the chats are:
-------------------------
-NightPeach (me :p)
-DarkBlueSpark ( @DarkBlueSpark )
-John ( @Psyruby )
-Nick (o.o)
-Tanark ( @Tanark )
Alright sounds cool my skype is caiklazer

D

Deleted member

------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Thaishawn

Smash Rookie
NNID
Techtoniks
3DS FC
4785-5830-4529
I'd be interested in joining my skype name is mrtechz123

Themadtitan13

Smash Rookie
can i get in on this group? i play smash religiously however i am still new to tournaments and competitive.

my Skype is the same as my username on here.

Themadtitan13

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Add me my skype name is maherben1994
I'd be interested in joining my skype name is mrtechz123
Add me too! Skype: StrykerX
Meh I'll try XD

I think I'll kinda suck though haha

Skype Name: Try magiactive or Magikarpow;
can i get in on this group? i play smash religiously however i am still new to tournaments and competitive.

my Skype is the same as my username on here.

Themadtitan13
*gasp* Thank you soooooooooo very much you guys :) Sorry I was inactive. I'll add you guys.

Leon_Roxas

Smash Rookie
NNID
Earthbound_KH
3DS FC
5026-4949-1268
I would like to play! My skype username is leon.kennedy480

TerraSky

Super Smash Goat
NNID
TarrenSky
3DS FC
0791-4190-6031
Switch FC
SW-8134-0988-3694
Looks like my ticket to breaking out of my For Glory Scrubness! My ID is: TarrenSky

GuardianZen

Smash Rookie
NNID
GuardianZen
3DS FC
2921-9103-1383
(Has the same profile pic as my Smashboards account.)

I would love to join.

I started out as a Little Mac main, then started practicing Pit then Palutena then Toon Link then Captain Falcon in that order. Currently only confident in my Little Mac, Pit, and Toon Link. I'm tempted to become a Mewtwo main, but that might just be the "OMG MEWTWO DLC" hype.

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Looks like my ticket to breaking out of my For Glory Scrubness! My ID is: TarrenSky
I'm ready to get my posterior kicked. :)

(Has the same profile pic as my Smashboards account.)

I would love to join.

I started out as a Little Mac main, then started practicing Pit then Palutena then Toon Link then Captain Falcon in that order. Currently only confident in my Little Mac, Pit, and Toon Link. I'm tempted to become a Mewtwo main, but that might just be the "OMG MEWTWO DLC" hype.
Lolz. Thanks so much for joining!!! :). Sorry I was just busy lately. I'll add you guys as soon as I can.

Matus

Smash Rookie
My skype is matusrules. Im usually always on and not nearly as good as most people at smash but i like to have fun whether or not I win. i would love to be added

WrappedInBlack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PyroJayBlack
3DS FC
1736-3220-0909
Add me on skype... WrappedInBlack is me... I don't really like calls cause I hate my voice... Is It's very very deep. If voices were the oceans mine would be at the bottom of a deep sea trench.

KraftCee

Smash Rookie
NNID
KraftCee
3DS FC
3995-7645-2318
Switch FC
5656 - 7871 - 2693
Salut, j'aimerais rejoindre le grou...
Just Kidding, can you add me to the group please ?
My Skype is : KraftCee
Thanks

Snigg

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1048-8508-9974
I'm interested and hope you would let me participate in this small group :x... I probably won't be talking too much due to college work and... work, but I'll try to be active with the group as much as I can!

My skype: HackSworn

Top Bottom