• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS XL Bundle Deals UK

BLKRuumble

Smash Rookie
so I played smash on normal 3ds but looking to get the smash bundle with xl. The Nintendo store had it for £209.99 with a smash t shirt.

Anyonw found anything better?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well if you want the Smash bundle for £10 cheaper and without the T Shirt. Game sells it for £199.99.

I guess you could also maybe check HMV and all. But I haven't checked if they sell the bundle myself though.... :/

Last edited:

BLKRuumble

Smash Rookie
Well if you want the Smash bundle for £10 cheaper and without the T Shirt. Game sells it for £199.99.

I guess you could also maybe check HMV and all. But I haven't checked if they sell the bundle myself though.... :/

hmv still around lol. I really want the t shirt too if it £10. was there any sites that had deals in past?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
hmv still around lol. I really want the t shirt too if it £10. was there any sites that had deals in past?
Oh are they no more? The one I used to go to did get shut down a few years ago, didn't know they all got shut down.....

I'm not sure, but I guess I can check around...

Top Bottom