• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[3DS/Wii U] IRC Weeklies Episode 3 (2 Day Event)

Grass

Smash Lord
Well it's that time again. Time to sign up for yet another weekly. I was still learning how to deal with T.O.ing the last 2 tourneys so I apologize if they were kind of lacking on Day 2. But fear not, we're ready this time.

if you want to sign up for

Wii U: click here.

If you want to sign up for

3DS: click here.

All stage details can be found on the challonge pages I linked. Enjoy.

Prize will not be money. I guess I can try getting an Amiibo if anyone wants one. I kind of want the participants to decide on tournament prizes as I'm not particularly good at doing any of that. Up to you guys. Post in the thread if you want something for a prize or no prize at all.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
For those that actually want a prize, please PM me your shipping address POST TOURNAMENT! And I'll have something shipped to you, something that is obviously not money.

If you have any questions regarding prizes, or whatever else. Feel free to ask in this thread. Also, you can ask questions regarding the tournament here.

Tanark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tanark
3DS FC
4227-4063-6713
So... I joined the tournament and I joined the IRC(?) thingy,
now, I have to woke up 7am, and do the tournament

Grass

Smash Lord
So... I joined the tournament and I joined the IRC(?) thingy,
now, I have to woke up 7am, and do the tournament
it's gonna be kind of late/early for you. I think Japan standard time is +15 hours head of US West Coast time though.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
This looks interesting, so I'll participate! :)
It doesn't matter to me if there is a prize or not. But if there was one, I would think that an amiibo would be most fitting. Or a sticker. Stickers are awesome.

Grass

Smash Lord
This looks interesting, so I'll participate! :)
It doesn't matter to me if there is a prize or not. But if there was one, I would think that an amiibo would be most fitting. Or a sticker. Stickers are awesome.
I can get an amiibo as a prize, it probably wouldn't be a weekly prize cause they are a little pricey, but I could do it every now and then. Or a sticker. :3

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I can get an amiibo as a prize, it probably wouldn't be a weekly prize cause they are a little pricey, but I could do it every now and then. Or a sticker. :3
Yeah, I agree. Especially since it looks like the Wii U tourney will have only 8 people, I think an amiibo should be given rarely. Maybe like once every month or two. The same goes for the sticker.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Thanks for your input, we'll probably do that. Thanks for the suggestion.
No problem. Also, I have a question. How are we going to communicate during the tournament? It says via IRC on the Challonge post, but the link irc.rizon.net doesn't work.

Grass

Smash Lord
No problem. Also, I have a question. How are we going to communicate during the tournament? It says via IRC on the Challonge post, but the link irc.rizon.net doesn't work.
that's the server address not the link. Details for logging into the IRC are in my sig.

Grass

Smash Lord
if I can't even get 8 people to like check-in, I'm going to just cancel this tournament and probably never do Wii U again. No point holding a 2 day tournament if no one shows up for Wii U on day 2.

Aphistemi

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterOfTheToots
if I can't even get 8 people to like check-in, I'm going to just cancel this tournament and probably never do Wii U again. No point holding a 2 day tournament if no one shows up for Wii U on day 2.
I know it seems pointless and I agree, but I think people just forget in general, they will be all hyped the day they see it, but as time go by and real life kinda hits, they might forget to check in, I think there should be a reminder a day before the tourney starts to check in

Top Bottom