• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Tournaments: Wireless Interference?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Alright, I figured there would be some sort of interference but I'm wondering if someone who knows more about technology on the 3DS to maybe figure this one out.

I'm curious because if connecting PtP would create too much interference we might have to use Wifi. If this was the case practicing on Wifi for Smash 3DS would actually be viable.

Anyone know more about how 3DS games work online and PtP that might know how much interference PtP may have?

GaiusK

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5086-1306-5225
I've played Kid Icarus: Uprising lots of times via local connection in a mall, with other people also playing KI:U, MK, or other games around me and my party. In my personal experience, I haven't experienced any kind of problem, there are like 20 different groups of people playing games in a small room, and I think none of them have any problem at all. I don't know about the technology, but maybe on a bigger scale of games there might be problems.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I don't think that will be a problem. I think the 3ds can handle it better than wireless controls.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I think It'll be fine o3o btw where's BaPr?.........I haven't seen him since this site came back up.....................inless he changed his pic again and I haven't noticed (facepalm)

Top Bottom