• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3ds side special 2

El___presidente

Smash Rookie
I was messing around with custom Bowser on the 3ds and noticed that with the Dash Slam if you suicide on both characters last stock it will go to sudden death. I have only tested this minimally but on stages where side special 1 will give you the loss on a last stock situation side special 2 will not. I am sorry if this has been pointed out before. I was wondering if this also works on Wii U because right now I can not test it out on there.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
I could test it but I'm going to be honest. Once you go Dash Slash it is very very hard to back.

trombonophone99

Smash Cadet
NNID
trombonophone99
I think I saw something about Dash Slam not being quite patched like Flying Slam, so they'll have different blast zone properties.

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
Dunno about 3DS. On Wii U, Dash Slam always kills Bowser first on any stage. Any Omega form. Unlike Flying Slam, it is not stage dependent or stage - phase dependent.

For Bowserciding, you could say Dash Slam is consistent. Consistently Bad.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Didn't bother to test for an astute reason. Dash Slam gives the opponent more control therefore it is unviable. Kills a lot later too.

Top Bottom