• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3ds limitations

Donghae

Smash Apprentice
Kind of annoying that they are limiting the amount of characters because of 3DS limitations. It also seems like past third parties aren't returning after all. So no Snake or Sonic coming back. Also it seems like around 30 characters is likely.worried about this... The Wii U version should not have less content because the 3DS version can't handle as much ..Im Worried now:(

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I'm sure it'll still have a larger roster than Brawl. We just won't have every single character return.

As for Sonic and Snake, don't count them out yet. Sakurai said the same thing during Brawl's development.

UltimateLoser

Smash Rookie
I'm sure it'll still have a larger roster than Brawl. We just won't have every single character return.

As for Sonic and Snake, don't count them out yet. Sakurai said the same thing during Brawl's development.

I'm sure sonic will get in because of the partnership.

Hopefully the roster size will still be decently large.

Top Bottom