• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social 3DS General Discussion/Social Thread/Introductions

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Other places seem to do just fine, especially Houston. And San Antonio has player, quite a few of them, it's just the they are generally lazy and mostly only showed up for the monthly tournies when they got hosted. Hell I would actually be willing to attempt to host stuff there if I knew how to drive, hoping to get my drivers license next year at around the time I turn 18 but I will also need to get a job so I can pay for gas money, and had my own Wii or Wii-U so I could host Brawl along with Melee. But that would also require people actually showing up, ya know? :/

That last part is honestly the hardest... It was my biggest issue in PSASBR. People get lazy and not wanting to show up is just VERY difficult.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Hey, more people need to talk about:
;) I really am interested on people's thoughts on Swiss brackets for 3DS events, we'd have the fastest tournaments out of every other group for sure.

Edit: Um... That formatted... weird...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Hey, more people need to talk about:

;) I really am interested on people's thoughts on Swiss brackets for 3DS events, we'd have the fastest tournaments out of every other group for sure.

Edit: Um... That formatted... weird...

I dunno what to say on that topic then what I already did. That and the fact that for them to go by fast enough you need enough set-ups, shich shouldn't be a problem for the 3DS version. Presuming the 3DS will have more then just a online tournament scene.

Morbi

Scavenger
I am sorry, I recall this question being asked/answered before. However, I cannot remember what the response was. Why would there be a competitive scene for the 3DS version if the Wii U version exists?

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I don't even know what your talking about anymore..........to many words........I GUESS ILL JUST SMILE!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I am sorry, I recall this question being asked/answered before. However, I cannot remember what the response was. Why would there be a competitive scene for the 3DS version if the Wii U version exists?

Well I think it is a safe bet to say there will be an online competitive scene for the 3DS. As for other cases, it can't really be answered yet. One answer could be convenience, with the 3DS version everyone has their controller + TV with them but as a counter argument this makes live streaming harder to accomplishment. Another answer could be a region's possible lack of Wii-Us of course this happening doesn't seem quite likely. Hell the 3DS might end up having better stages for competitive play over the Wii-U. It could even be that 3DS tournaments could be less of a nightmare by the fact that they don't have to be constantly resynched to something. It really can't be answered till they both come out and we see what happens. Either way I know the 3DS will make practicing by myself convenient if I don't have a Wii-U by the time Smash 4 comes, which by the way it is looking I won't, and the control scheme layout is similar to that of the CCP, which will probably be the controller I end up using due to lack of really wired controllers.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Well, the better question is why wouldn't there be?

But really, there's so many reasons it should: Swiss Brackets, Easily Accessible, Huge Potential For New Players, Convenience In Playing, Good Chance Of Bigger Better Tournaments, and a bunch of other stuff.

But really, why would we purposely NOT do it or something since the Wii U exists? I got hopes for us to even top Wii U smash, it may even happen.

Edit: And what he said.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Well, the better question is why wouldn't there be?

But really, there's so many reasons it should: Swiss Brackets, Easily Accessible, Huge Potential For New Players, Convenience In Playing, Good Chance Of Bigger Better Tournaments, and a bunch of other stuff.

But really, why would we purposely NOT do it or something since the Wii U exists? I got hopes for us to even top Wii U smash, it may even happen.

Edit: And what he said.
Yes, Yes, YES, You speak the truth! Now you shall be rewarded *gets out bear trap* Oh **** wrong one!!!! *gives you #1 medal

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
l remember that someone was taIking about how the 3DS isn't going to have big stages like the Wii U. This might actually heIp with the 3DS's competitive scene, and we won't have to worry about the casuals, because Iots of them have a 3DS already. l stiII can't wait to get my XL yet.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
l remember that someone was taIking about how the 3DS isn't going to have big stages like the Wii U. This might actually heIp with the 3DS's competitive scene, and we won't have to worry about the casuals, because Iots of them have a 3DS already. l stiII can't wait to get my XL yet.
Long time no see o3o I'm sure the 3DS will be able to have big stages! There's so many games (KH:U, MH3U etc.) That have huge or just big stages so all I can say is we can just hope! And also good luck on getting your XL unlike me I hope I get a A or B on this Civics and Economics test next Tuesday (Mom took my XL :l)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm not really interested in enormous stages we wont really be able to play on anyways, I'm up for smaller :p

Edit: Did I mention I'm close to being done with my 3DSA Idea? Took a lot of typing and I'm hoping you guys will look it over for me.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
And speaking of that, here's my first little version of it, any ideas guys? I could seriously use the suggestions as I want this to be perfect.​
(Click the second spoiler btw, Zenforo likes to be a jerk and make multiple spoilers you can't fix :/ )​
[collapse=The Constitution Of The 3DS Alliance]​

The Constitution Of The 3DS Alliance

Article One: Guiding Principles

• To bring the Smash 3DS Community together and help keep peace in the Smash community.
  • To promote the general welfare of our community by allowing adaptation and growth in the best interest of our community
  • To provide for the common defense by providing clear and transparent conversations for ALL to observe and comment on.
  • To allow all people fair representation in our processes for materials we provide and treat all smashers equally.
  • To promote and advocate fair and enjoyable competitive play
  • To grow and promote the Smash 3DS community in knowledge and quality, both online and offline
  • To establish standards and provide support for players, tournament organizers, and tournaments worldwide both online and offline.
  • To develop and guide leaders in order to build and enhance our community
Article Two: Leadership

Dictator:
The Dictator shall serve as a Dictator rei gerundae causa (“for the matter to be done) as well as comitiorum habendorum causa (for summoning the comitia for elections) and legendo senatui (for filling vacancies in the Senate).

As this is the only position cannot be voted upon but must exist to ensure the continuation of the alliance, restrictions have been placed on the Dictator that will be controlled by the senate.
  • The dictator is not allowed to vote during Senate elections, only to call people to vote on them.
  • The dictator is not allowed to vote on Senate Projects, instead his vote will serve as a reasonable fraction of public opinion from the Comitia in such projects to directly give more representation to the people. The Dictator is allowed however to express ideas and opinions during Senate Project discussions, just not allowed to vote on them.
Other responsibilities of the Dictator will include:
  • Posting the results of any Comitia Senate votes.
  • Voting with the Consul on any disciplinary action needed in the alliance
  • Ensuring the Consul is completing their duties
  • Appointing Representable Areas
  • Managing and maintaining a list of members of the alliance
Consul:
Consul shall act as the two highest elected officials. These will be voted on by the Senate from their own membership, the two with the most votes will be the Consul. The Consul must be reelected each Senate term.

Responsibilities of the Consul:
  • Managing and coordinating all projects the alliance undertakes
  • Enforcing dispute resolutions
  • Actively responding to member query and improving the structure of the alliance and project methods using said feedback.
  • Subdividing and assigning projects to individuals based on self nomination and interest. Those individuals will be called Project Leaders.
Representatives and the Senate:
The senate shall only have a total of 2 representatives from each state, province, or similar structures within a country, this will be referred to as a “Representable Area” (RA). To become an RA, a player from an area must make a request of the Dictator to be accepted in, and the dictator must accept if it is a state, province, or something similar. An RA is not required to have a total of 2 representatives to the Senate, but we will strive to make this so.

Players in an RA will be able to nominate players to become representatives of their RA. These representatives MUST live in the area they are representing. If these nominees accept, they will be placed in a pool of nominees to be voted on. If no more then 2 representatives are nominated and accept these nominations in an RA within the period the Dictator assigns, they will be automatically assigned spots within the Senate.

If there are more then 2 representatives that are nominated and accept their nominations, the people in that area will hold an election decided by majority vote where the nominees with the most votes will be appointed to the senate.

Representatives shall serve a year long term in the Senate before they must be reelected. If a Representative is not able or does not want to complete their term, the Dictator shall appoint a replacement to serve the rest of the term. If possible, this replacement will always be the next available representative who had the most votes. If such an arrangement is not possible, a vote shall be held to decide the new representative. If this is also not possible or the time before the regular yearly vote is too close, the Dictator may choose to either place in a nominee of his choosing or keep the space open until the yearly election.

Responsibilities of Representatives:
  • Voting on all Senate Projects and writing a dissertation explaining such votes
  • Being active in discussions
  • Represent a positive reflection of the alliance and the smash community
If these responsibilities are not followed, the Consul and Dictator shall vote on what disciplinary actions must be taken. This can range on anything from a forced resignation until a reelection to permanent banning from the alliance depending on the severity of the infraction.

If such an action is taken by a Consul member, the Senate itself shall hold a vote where a 2/3 majority will decide on the punishment.

Active Representative Criteria:

An Active Member is a member of the Alliance who contributes to threads on at least a weekly basis and participates on Project Teams

If a member fails to contribute to threads, projects, and other goals of the Alliance, they shall be declared an Inactive Member. Members Inactive for one month shall face disciplinary action from the Consul and Dictator.

If a member must be gone for a short period of time for a personal reason, they should bring this up to the Dictator who can allow them a leave of absence if the time needed is reasonable, or allow another person to hold their place as a representative for their RA until they return if the time is much longer.

Comitia:

The Comitia is an assembly of players to vote on any subject be it Senate elections, tier list charts or anything else similar. This allows more power to the average player so they can influence big decisions. All Senate Projects and any discussions that take place within the alliance will always be viewable by the Comitia. If any member of the Comitia wishes to discuss a subject taking place, they must ask the Dictator to make a thread for them where they can discuss this with others in the Comitia so their views can be represented by the Dictator.

Article Three: Projects

Any member of the alliance can propose a project at any time for the Alliance to undertake. If there is enough interest the Consul with assign the project a Project Manager and the project shall begin. Project Managers will have these duties:
  • Actively contributing to and encouraging activity concerning the project
  • Determining the dynamic direction and intent of the project as needs dictate
  • Managing the core project team to meet deadlines set by the Consul
  • Communicating with the Consul in regard to project progress and anticipated direction.
Some projects MUST be done by the Alliance once yearly on a proper schedule as to allow them to be finished before elections. These projects include:
  • 3DS Tier List
  • 3DS Matchup Chart
The Matchup Chart shall be contributed to especially by the Comitia who have expert opinions on characters that people in the 3DSA may not play.

The 3DS Tier List shall be voted on after the chart is made, EVERY member of the 3DSA must vote, and the Dictator shall have a vote consisting of a reasonable fraction of the Comitia's votes on the matter.
At the start of the 3DSA at the game's release, a stage study must be conducted. This will give us all information on each stage in the game that shall be compiled into guides. With this information, we shall put stages into groups based on their competitive merit, and from there create a recommended ruleset to be presented to the public.

Other Recommended Projects For Undertaking:
  • Character Study For 2v2
  • Character Study For FFA
  • A Recommended Items List*
  • Maintaining A Questions and Answers Guide
  • Writing An In Depth Guide To Running Tournaments For The 3DS
Article Four: Amendments

Amendments to this document shall be decided by a 2/3 majority vote. Amendments may be proposed in a formal thread with the word “Amendment” in the title of the post. The Consul shall have 2 weeks to respond to the proposal and decide whether or not it shall come to a vote.

*The 3DSA can decide whether they support the use of items in competitive play in their recommended ruleset. However, as it is known many people will use items in either experimental play, side events, or even some main events, it would be beneficial for us to provide a list of which items work best.

VIVA LA 3DS!
[/collapse]

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Okay, so I haven't been on smashboards for a while, so can you tell me what the 3DS Alliance is supposed to be? If I read about it before, I probably forgot about it.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Okay, so I haven't been on smashboards for a while, so can you tell me what the 3DS Alliance is supposed to be? If I read about it before, I probably forgot about it.

Our version of a backroom with the aim of removing secrecy, providing transparency, and allowing better and fairer representation to players. Something I've been working on for a bit, nothing official obviously.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I don't think this was put in, so how do we figure out who the dictator is?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I don't think this was put in, so how do we figure out who the dictator is?

*shrugs* absolutely no idea. I guess if AlphaZealot gave it the go ahead he'd pick someone he trusts as he'd HAVE to consent to make the forums work that would make this possible. Seeing as how the Dictator doesn't have anything close to real power (most "decisions" they make are required to be one thing or another or the Consul can just overide it being 2v1), it's just gotta be someone willing to keep the thing running.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
And speaking of that, here's my first little version of it, any ideas guys? I could seriously use the suggestions as I want this to be perfect.

(Click the second spoiler btw, Zenforo likes to be a jerk and make multiple spoilers you can't fix :/ )

[collapse=The Constitution Of The 3DS Alliance]

The Constitution Of The 3DS Alliance

Article One: Guiding Principles

• To bring the Smash 3DS Community together and help keep peace in the Smash community.
  • To promote the general welfare of our community by allowing adaptation and growth in the best interest of our community
  • To provide for the common defense by providing clear and transparent conversations for ALL to observe and comment on.
  • To allow all people fair representation in our processes for materials we provide and treat all smashers equally.
  • To promote and advocate fair and enjoyable competitive play
  • To grow and promote the Smash 3DS community in knowledge and quality, both online and offline
  • To establish standards and provide support for players, tournament organizers, and tournaments worldwide both online and offline.
  • To develop and guide leaders in order to build and enhance our community
Article Two: Leadership

Dictator:
The Dictator shall serve as a Dictator rei gerundae causa (“for the matter to be done) as well as comitiorum habendorum causa (for summoning the comitia for elections) and legendo senatui (for filling vacancies in the Senate).

As this is the only position cannot be voted upon but must exist to ensure the continuation of the alliance, restrictions have been placed on the Dictator that will be controlled by the senate.
  • The dictator is not allowed to vote during Senate elections, only to call people to vote on them.
  • The dictator is not allowed to vote on Senate Projects, instead his vote will serve as a reasonable fraction of public opinion from the Comitia in such projects to directly give more representation to the people. The Dictator is allowed however to express ideas and opinions during Senate Project discussions, just not allowed to vote on them.
Other responsibilities of the Dictator will include:

• Posting the results of any Comitia Senate votes.
  • Voting with the Consul on any disciplinary action needed in the alliance
  • Ensuring the Consul is completing their duties
  • Appointing Representable Areas
  • Managing and maintaining a list of members of the alliance
Consul:

Consul shall act as the two highest elected officials. These will be voted on by the Senate from their own membership, the two with the most votes will be the Consul. The Consul must be reelected each Senate term.

Responsibilities of the Consul:
  • Managing and coordinating all projects the alliance undertakes
  • Enforcing dispute resolutions
  • Actively responding to member query and improving the structure of the alliance and project methods using said feedback.
  • Subdividing and assigning projects to individuals based on self nomination and interest. Those individuals will be called Project Leaders.
Representatives and the Senate:

The senate shall only have a total of 2 representatives from each state, province, or similar structures within a country, this will be referred to as a “Representable Area” (RA). To become an RA, a player from an area must make a request of the Dictator to be accepted in, and the dictator must accept if it is a state, province, or something similar. An RA is not required to have a total of 2 representatives to the Senate, but we will strive to make this so.

Players in an RA will be able to nominate players to become representatives of their RA. These representatives MUST live in the area they are representing. If these nominees accept, they will be placed in a pool of nominees to be voted on. If no more then 2 representatives are nominated and accept these nominations in an RA within the period the Dictator assigns, they will be automatically assigned spots within the Senate.

If there are more then 2 representatives that are nominated and accept their nominations, the people in that area will hold an election decided by majority vote where the nominees with the most votes will be appointed to the senate.

Representatives shall serve a year long term in the Senate before they must be reelected. If a Representative is not able or does not want to complete their term, the Dictator shall appoint a replacement to serve the rest of the term. If possible, this replacement will always be the next available representative who had the most votes. If such an arrangement is not possible, a vote shall be held to decide the new representative. If this is also not possible or the time before the regular yearly vote is too close, the Dictator may choose to either place in a nominee of his choosing or keep the space open until the yearly election.

Responsibilities of Representatives:
  • Voting on all Senate Projects and writing a dissertation explaining such votes
  • Being active in discussions
  • Represent a positive reflection of the alliance and the smash community
If these responsibilities are not followed, the Consul and Dictator shall vote on what disciplinary actions must be taken. This can range on anything from a forced resignation until a reelection to permanent banning from the alliance depending on the severity of the infraction.

If such an action is taken by a Consul member, the Senate itself shall hold a vote where a 2/3 majority will decide on the punishment.

Active Representative Criteria:

An Active Member is a member of the Alliance who contributes to threads on at least a weekly basis and participates on Project Teams

If a member fails to contribute to threads, projects, and other goals of the Alliance, they shall be declared an Inactive Member. Members Inactive for one month shall face disciplinary action from the Consul and Dictator.

If a member must be gone for a short period of time for a personal reason, they should bring this up to the Dictator who can allow them a leave of absence if the time needed is reasonable, or allow another person to hold their place as a representative for their RA until they return if the time is much longer.

Comitia:

The Comitia is an assembly of players to vote on any subject be it Senate elections, tier list charts or anything else similar. This allows more power to the average player so they can influence big decisions. All Senate Projects and any discussions that take place within the alliance will always be viewable by the Comitia. If any member of the Comitia wishes to discuss a subject taking place, they must ask the Dictator to make a thread for them where they can discuss this with others in the Comitia so their views can be represented by the Dictator.

Article Three: Projects

Any member of the alliance can propose a project at any time for the Alliance to undertake. If there is enough interest the Consul with assign the project a Project Manager and the project shall begin. Project Managers will have these duties:
  • Actively contributing to and encouraging activity concerning the project
  • Determining the dynamic direction and intent of the project as needs dictate
  • Managing the core project team to meet deadlines set by the Consul
  • Communicating with the Consul in regard to project progress and anticipated direction.
Some projects MUST be done by the Alliance once yearly on a proper schedule as to allow them to be finished before elections. These projects include:

• 3DS Tier List
  • 3DS Matchup Chart
The Matchup Chart shall be contributed to especially by the Comitia who have expert opinions on characters that people in the 3DSA may not play.

The 3DS Tier List shall be voted on after the chart is made, EVERY member of the 3DSA must vote, and the Dictator shall have a vote consisting of a reasonable fraction of the Comitia's votes on the matter.
At the start of the 3DSA at the game's release, a stage study must be conducted. This will give us all information on each stage in the game that shall be compiled into guides. With this information, we shall put stages into groups based on their competitive merit, and from there create a recommended ruleset to be presented to the public.

Other Recommended Projects For Undertaking:
  • Character Study For 2v2
  • Character Study For FFA
  • A Recommended Items List*
  • Maintaining A Questions and Answers Guide
  • Writing An In Depth Guide To Running Tournaments For The 3DS
Article Four: Amendments

Amendments to this document shall be decided by a 2/3 majority vote. Amendments may be proposed in a formal thread with the word “Amendment” in the title of the post. The Consul shall have 2 weeks to respond to the proposal and decide whether or not it shall come to a vote.

*The 3DSA can decide whether they support the use of items in competitive play in their recommended ruleset. However, as it is known many people will use items in either experimental play, side events, or even some main events, it would be beneficial for us to provide a list of which items work best.

VIVA LA 3DS!
[/collapse]

Too complicated and trying to be to much like actual politics Imo. Imo everyone in the BR should be on equal ground and only kicked out if they go inactive or want out, and it should be up to the admins of the site to kick them out when the go inactive. But that may be because I just like simplicity over complexity for things like this. From what I have seen when it comes to things like this, the more complex it is the harder it becomes to keep intact and manage, not to mention general laziness of humans. Just my view on things, no need to pay it much attention~

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Too complicated and trying to be to much like actual politics Imo. Imo everyone in the BR should be on equal ground and only kicked out if they go inactive or want out, and it should be up to the admins of the site to kick them out when the go inactive. But that may be because I just like simplicity over complexity for things like this. From what I have seen when it comes to things like this, the more complex it is the harder it becomes to keep intact and manage, not to mention general laziness of humans. Just my view on things, no need to pay it much attention~

The whole point was to get some ideas so not paying attention would be silly :p

I do admit, more simplicity would be kinda nice. In the end having a non secretive group where everyone can make comments and actually see what people are saying and be represented. I seriously NEVER understood why people thought it was a good idea to keep every single major discussion super secret and in private, make it so quoting it so people could understand why decisions were made a banable offense, and then wondered why people didn't trust or respect what goes on there.

The issue of equality is worthwhile to note, but in the end from what I know every backroom has a head council of 3 who keep things organized, moving, and help kick people if needed. Again, I wish I could actually have more then hear say and a premium account to see the Smash 64 Backroom Archive, but no one ever goes into extreme details as to how things work.

I could be really okay with taking down a lot of the stuff for voting if a provision were made to at least allow in people willing to be active from certain areas that may not be "super uber players" but are respected in their areas, it seems silly that only the absolute best can get in when we have intelligent people who may not be as strong at the game but are better with policy and making rules, even just testing things that wouldn't be in just because they aren't topping national tournaments. Maybe an "allowing at least 2 reps from any RA as a minimum if they apply and are qualified" kinda deal.

(I just don't like that at times things like players in the midwest get ignored as our scene is generally different with lots more stages and we have less people to play so we aren't as strong so a bunch of good players can't get in and our opinions aren't as equally represented which isn't fair and happens to other areas as well.)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The whole point was to get some ideas so not paying attention would be silly :p

I do admit, more simplicity would be kinda nice. In the end having a non secretive group where everyone can make comments and actually see what people are saying and be represented. I seriously NEVER understood why people thought it was a good idea to keep every single major discussion super secret and in private, make it so quoting it so people could understand why decisions were made a banable offense, and then wondered why people didn't trust or respect what goes on there.

The issue of equality is worthwhile to note, but in the end from what I know every backroom has a head council of 3 who keep things organized, moving, and help kick people if needed. Again, I wish I could actually have more then hear say and a premium account to see the Smash 64 Backroom Archive, but no one ever goes into extreme details as to how things work.

I could be really okay with taking down a lot of the stuff for voting if a provision were made to at least allow in people willing to be active from certain areas that may not be "super uber players" but are respected in their areas, it seems silly that only the absolute best can get in when we have intelligent people who may not be as strong at the game but are better with policy and making rules, even just testing things that wouldn't be in just because they aren't topping national tournaments. Maybe an "allowing at least 2 reps from any RA as a minimum if they apply and are qualified" kinda deal.

(I just don't like that at times things like players in the midwest get ignored as our scene is generally different with lots more stages and we have less people to play so we aren't as strong so a bunch of good players can't get in and our opinions aren't as equally represented which isn't fair and happens to other areas as well.)

Even having a head council of 3 is so much simpler then what you proposed xD. Honestly I think the generaly system already in place for the BBR is good it just seems like it needs a few changes. Like you said they need to open up to other player, some player do really good at the theory crafting so to speak in that they understand extremely well how the game works but upon getting it executed just can't get quite there. And instead of allowing member to see the BR all the time but not be able to post I think it would be smarter/easier to wait for the issue to be settled upon first and then make the topic viewable to the public once it gets decided upon. But other wise I think the way it works now is actually rather solid, I have no complaints other than those 2 anyway. But I'm generally more easy going with these kinds of things and generally don't have a big problem with how they work as long as they are more on the simple side.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Even having a head council of 3 is so much simpler then what you proposed xD. Honestly I think the generaly system already in place for the BBR is good it just seems like it needs a few changes. Like you said they need to open up to other player, some player do really good at the theory crafting so to speak in that they understand extremely well how the game works but upon getting it executed just can't get quite there. And instead of allowing member to see the BR all the time but not be able to post I think it would be smarter/easier to wait for the issue to be settled upon first and then make the topic viewable to the public once it gets decided upon. But other wise I think the way it works now is actually rather solid, I have no complaints other than those 2 anyway. But I'm generally more easy going with these kinds of things and generally don't have a big problem with how they work as long as they are more on the simple side.

I got a feeling I'll do some serious edits for 2.0 to make things a bit simpler, it does make a lot more sense.

I think part of allowing people to watch the conversations while they happen being beneficial is they themselves can see something they disagree with and go to that player or TO and try to express how they feel as previously you couldn't know who voted for what unless they themselves told you. This would be a big deal especially of the person was from their local scene. It's also why I was requiring every person who votes to write WHY they voted for what they voted so people can't get away with just throwing out a vote behind a wall where no one can criticize them. It'll help keep only the best people for the job in the Alliance (I can't call it a backroom as it's not hidden somewhere in the back ;) )

Maybe it needs something like the debate hall for people to show they have what it takes who aren't topping events all the time to show they are good with theory in the game and to break their teeth into discussions a bit, though allowing the public to comment on things kinda provides that.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
So, how was everyone's turkey day?
Well, Thanks for asking Capps it was wonderful! We had a lot of food (I ate a ton on Macaroni and cheese) It was splendid I just ate some apple pie but now my stomach hurts Dx Now me and my 2 bros are playing Brawl while my parents (aunts etc...) talk and stuff I haven't lost het (mainly because I'm using Marth and Fox my two mains xD) and just kicking there butts so we'll probably still be playin until we get bored then we'll start playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Multiplayer (or sonic 06) but How was yours actually?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It went well for me, sad the dog I wanted to win the National Dog Show didn't win, but ah well. And I got to see a wagon from the circus I worked at in the big parade so that was awesome!

Top Bottom