• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3ds For Glory

Gaara

Smash Rookie
Is it just me or is everybody on 3ds FG really good. I feel like there aren't many bad player there. I dont know if I just suck or the people playing are actually really good. Please comment your thoughts below

Goont

Smash Rookie
NNID
PrankingMaster
3DS FC
3024-5691-5601
Switch FC
SW-1032-2125-3356
There just tends to be a very big gap in the skill. Most of the time I go up against tough opponents, but I will sometimes come across a relatively new and inexperienced player. This is most noticeable on 1v1 though. 4-player free-for-all fights tends to have a bit of both.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I tend to run across mostly bad players, really. Though I did come across this really good Mewtwo yesterday, though I still won 2 times out ot 3 against him.
The last victory was really clutch, though, shhhhh.

Creeeamy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3239-3994-5969
3DS has 3 levels Stereotypical For Glory Trash, Newbies, and Holy god damn does this guy just fight 3 level 50 amiibos at once to train. So yeah.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The game has been out for two years, so naturally there are really good people playing online. Sure, they might not be top players, but they are skilled anyways.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
You know, I've actually forgotten multiple times now that the 3DS version actually exists despite it selling almost twice as much as the Wii U version; which is insane.

Now that I think about it, the 3DS's online experience might actually be more pleasant than the Wii U's online is. Not having to deal with those that act extremely childish by using stupid name tags to get your attention and unnecessarily report you because they contain more salt than any of the oceans on this planet is a real nice change of scenery for once. lol

Maybe I should open up my 3DS soon and play some Smash on a handheld.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Even though the 3DS Circle Pad is nowhere near as comfortable as a GameCube controller or Wii U Pro Controller in my case, I still use the 3DS version for practice when I don't have access to my Wii U (y'know, when I'm at school and can't play my Wii U).

I haven't played 3DS For Glory in a long time because of the amount of lag I keep experiencing from it, but I actually like it more than the Wii U For Glory community. While you still get people that leave after one game, there's no tag switches that makes the opponent look like a ***** for losing. That alone makes it more enjoyable than the Wii U community.

ItsASquid

Smash Apprentice
You know, I've actually forgotten multiple times now that the 3DS version actually exists despite it selling almost twice as much as the Wii U version; which is insane.

Now that I think about it, the 3DS's online experience might actually be more pleasant than the Wii U's online is. Not having to deal with those that act extremely childish by using stupid name tags to get your attention and unnecessarily report you because they contain more salt than any of the oceans on this planet is a real nice change of scenery for once. lol

Maybe I should open up my 3DS soon and play some Smash on a handheld.
It really is much better when the lag is absent, especially if, like myself, you prefer the 3DS controls.

Rran

Smash Apprentice
i actually think im better on 3ds. Maybe because of the lack of cstick and closer button layout? idk
Yeah, same here... and truthfully, I just can't get the hang of short-hopping consistently w/ the gamecube controller for whatever reason (I still occasionally struggle w/ it on the 3DS, but not nearly as much).

Top Bottom