• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
You're gonna get grilled for your opinions but yeah, I like the ledge snap mechanic alot. But Project M's ledge game is pretty good though, so I'm divided on the issue.

Narpas_sword

Sorry, i thought this was in GD, not Custom Content.
You should remove your opinions and just ask how to make changes if you want this to be productive.

But yes, i believe the mechanics are fair. Every one can do it (edgehog), it's not character dependent.
As far as recovering the wrong way. if you recover wrong, you shouldn't grab the edge unless the move looks like you can.
It's just a matter of learning to recover properly.

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
Why should I get "grilled" for stating my opinion? In that matter, why should anyone get "grilled" for stating their opinions?
It's not a matter of should. I never even said should. It's just that a whole lot of people love wavedashing and saying that it's "dumb and cheap" is a pretty inflammatory statement.

Narpas_sword

The game got to where it was through design decisions made by the Dev Team.
You should really give it more of a chance before wanting to revert things to how they were.

There are also other brawl mods you could look at if you like. Brawl Plus and Balanced Brawl are still things i think.

Top Bottom