• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

35 Roster = TRUE!

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
And there you have it. NyaseNya was the true prophet, after all.

...And now all the people can stop with the Geno and Ridley business.

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Im looking forward to playing this roster, no, really, I am...

We have some GREAT newcommers, and good vets returning..

Lay3r C4ke

Smash Rookie
It looks legit, I was waiting for ROB to be confirmed before I believed it because he was the most far fetched character... When he was it was pretty inevitable. I'm disappointed slightly, but at least Marth is back.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
No... no... see, they didn't take a shot of the part where as the screen fades it goes "OBJECTION!!!" and then you have to fight Phoenix Wright...

Yeah, I'm not buying the game now.

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
Glad all the character predictions are over, now we have go through a month of people whining bout the roster

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've seen the roster, now I have to forbid myself to watch any videos of the secret characters playing.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
The thing that really bothers me though is, both Jigglypuff and Ness were the WTF characters of the first Super Smash Bros. (where the WTF characters where the hardest to unlock), Mewtwo and Mr. Game & Watch were Melee's WTF characters. For Brawl, I'd expected both R.O.B. and Toon Link as WTF characters, but instead we get an old WTF character (Jigglypuff) and Wolf?

I don't see the logic in that.

Wilfio

Smash Rookie
arg only 35 characters with only 4 unlockable characters that we didnt have in melee, disappointing....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Glad all the character predictions are over, now we have go through a month of people whining bout the roster
GFT. Watch Wolf be top tier and then everyone will start using him. This title should be bookmarked so that it can be brought back months later and rubbed in everyone's faces.

In other words, STOP WHINING. And no one cares if you don't buy it. Other people will gladly buy your copy and this game will still be the number one selling game in the next few months, if not the for the whole life of the system.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I do have to say though, for a fugitive freelancer, he does have some fancy gadgets.

What the **** was Nintendo thinking when designing Wolf?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
No... no... see, they didn't take a shot of the part where as the screen fades it goes "OBJECTION!!!" and then you have to fight Phoenix Wright...

Yeah, I'm not buying the game now.
Go ahead, be my guest, Ill enjoy my array of characters to use, a bunch a great stages, stage builder, online support, videos, pictures, old game previews, an awsome single player mode (with co-op. But c'mon we can't all have commen sense

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
No, I knew I was going to let my self find out the roster,and disappointingly I did.But to me this is a GREAT roster.

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've seen the roster, now I have to forbid myself to watch any videos of the secret characters playing.
Don't look. If you want an idea of what the roster is like without being spoiled read my new PERMANENT signature.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
The game didn't tell if you had unlocked every character in Melee, did it?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
For me, it's an okay roster. Taking out the clone characters, even if you don't replace them with originals, for me makes it a great game.

craiigg

Smash Lord
*flashback to melee's roster leak*

everyone hated it then, but dont you knock it before you try it.
sakurai has put so much time into this game, if you can do any better be my guest

i think the roster is amazing, if you hadn't had it leaked and spread do NOT tell me you wouldn't love it

it's because of leaks that our depiction gets watered down as every new character is leaked we're less surprised and you get disappointed

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad actually I know before hand. Krystal not being in would have made me more angry then it has now. But no use in crying over spilt milk, nothing I can do, so I'm going to bed. Don't know if I'm really excited anymore..

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Didn't use any of the clone characters in Melee, so the clone characters WILL go to waste for me on Brawl. Well, maybe not for Luigi and Toon Link, because Toon Link looks like a claymation character, but the rest is just a big fat meh.

That is, the rest of the clones.

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Well the past while I had to keep saying to myself that I would love Brawl evenif the only chars annouced were in, and this is kinda the same I feared, but thanks to to Stage Builder, which I know I will spend a percentage of my life using, im okay, still can't beleave the final rosters square though, that to me is the biggest WTF

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I think what people forget is that we've seen 12 of the 16 characters before. But the last 4 were kind of unimpressive. Of course, I think we got the golden ones in the starting roster and the last few weren't as amazing. However, we got 12 characters before that we loved. Remember about them? I'm sure everyone will be ecstatic when the game comes out, but I am sorry to the fans who didn't get their characters in.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
kyfjujb iyghoufiybh viygf,nuyjk,iujjhv ijhv ihv jyg,ikmim,jigigikhgjbhv ,mjhvjbh vhv v,mikh lkljv h .kk.h ,hv jbjkh hv knh nh lkv ljjk kj ljjn l lj;lj. jbklj .l ,n j ,jn lj lj ljbhjn h hkn ./ljh kj kj

I'm sorry, did you say something?

*Resumes banging head on keyboard...*

Top Bottom