• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

35 character roster & questions. . . something seems odd.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Personally... I really don't care so much who comes back to Brawl. My first thoughts where that Mewtwo ought to really get the kick, as with Ness...

However it was never really the actual characters I hated. It was the fact they played so bad (I'm a Pichu user...there that bad). As long as all challengers come back refreshed and new, I'm not so concerned.

@ Blue3- Banjo could be in the game, Nintendo do share some rights. You forget having Banjo in this game does not only help Nintendo but Microsoft also if they wish to revive the series. But yeah... I agree and will eat my hat if he does worm his way back to Nintendo.

*Happy Happy Happy Dance!*
:bee:
Oh yes im sure microsoft would be willing to give banjo to nintendo, like how nintendo gave microsoft Goldeneye.

Top Bottom