• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

33 levels in Subspace Emissary!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam350z

Smash Cadet

Look at the top right, only 3% done. Look at the lop left, Skyworld is being selected and has a green flag on it, while there is another level to the right that has a exclamation point on it. It seems like only Skyworld has been completed, and there's one new one with the exclamation mark.

After beating one level your only 3% done, 3% * 33 levels = 99% with maybe the last 1 % being the last boss battle.
Seem logical?

Even if there are more completed that we can't see that would only mean there'd be more than 33 levels, because it would've taken more than one level to get the 3%.

adam350z

Smash Cadet
oh, sorry, guess I've been beat but let me change the subject....
too...
this! (dramatically)

The right side of the map looks different, are we like...zoomed out or in more?

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's most likely zoomed in. Perhaps if you complete more and more stages, the map will expand.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
we also arent sure that the map actually shows LEVELS.

It could show 'worlds' instead of levels.

Example: New Super Mario Bros has 8 worlds on it's map, and within each world are multiple levels. Brawl could be like that. Kirby Squeak Squad and Rayman 1 work the same way.

adam350z

Smash Cadet
maybe...I've always been hoping and thinking it may come to this, but what about multiple story arcs and ending, and totally different story lines depending on your choices throughout the game. Maybe you play a different story line depending on what character you pick at the beginning. Maybe all we've seen is the story line if you pick Kirby, Mario, or Donkey Kong. Maybe in the 83% screenshot, some other storylines have already been completed. Here's the 83 % one:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea07/modea07_071005e.jpg

Pun

Smash Apprentice
oh, sorry, guess I've been beat but let me change the subject....
too...
this! (dramatically)

The right side of the map looks different, are we like...zoomed out or in more?
Looks like a section more than a level. Nonetheless, if there are 33 levels that are the equilvalent of the levels in adventure mode for SSBM, that's pretty long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom