• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

30 Hours of melee

HtramKnil

Smash Rookie
I finally started playing melee after a few years of watching it competitively as I think it is a joy to watch. This week I put in almost 30 hours of Vs playtime in my 20xx.iso

All I've been working on is timing for basic things and basic tech skill. Bairs, short hop nairs and sffling. My L- cancel is almost perfect with fox and I've got his wavedash down, wavelanding is a little harder.

I have a new respect for the guys at the top level as I see how difficult this game is to play at that level. I have still much to learn and more to practice.

But, the game has been an overall joy so far, I'm going to a few tourneys in my area to get some friendly's against some opponents with a real brain and to learn from veterans.

If anyone has any tips or hints to help me practice they would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Synnett

Alligator Lord
Oh man, I have almost 7000 hours practicing my Bowser only on my setup. Keep up the good work, you're on the right track. :083:

Top Bottom