• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3 stocks or 4 stocks

Toebex

Smash Cadet
Its a tough one. I personally think it should be 4 stocks seeing as you can finish a game pretty fast if you're both actually trying and not spamming. Thoughts?

It'll probably be 3 in rulesets but I tend to play with 2. Stocks can just drag and drag. I don't know how many times I've landed a hit that would have been fatal in any other Smash game and the character soars outside the camera view and just... keeps going, and decelerates, and makes it back by some miracle. Damage percentages get unthinkably high before there's a KO. It feels like the magnifying-glass zone is enormous.

Stocks really tend to go faster by meteor smashing a chump down a void but any other way takes forever.

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
^What he said.
I personally think 3 stock and 5 minutes is just right for me.

Chocobo Link

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3960-6377
I always stick with 2, since matches seem to go on and on due to it being harder to KO someone, so yeah online rules for me when on solo

But for others, I'd say 3 stocks max

Last edited:
Top Bottom