• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Snakes on a Dojo!

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
My thoughts:

I'd like to see them try to replicate the old snake model from MGS4, its comprised of like a million polygons. :lol:

Theme from MGS4 = epic win

Snake will be the manliest jester in the game. I can't wait to here his sarcastic comments and disapproving grunts.

**** I hope he is top tier or close to being a top tier character.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
thats actually a creepy thought, since I know that Sakurai's imagination has no boundaries. And since he rules the universe...just think what could happen whith a little bit of imagination...
now think of what you can do if your imagination has no boundaries ;)
....................................................oh my...............O____________o

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
my name is PRINCESS PEACH not 777
i added the sevens don't know why
before this blog joins this site my name used to be PRINCESS PEACH not 777
and i'm sorry but you are quite naive
and peach-man
Hi didn't see in a quite some time and hope you get your Wii soon:)

trev_24_42

Smash Rookie
die kraid gay:demon: :mad: :grrr: :uzi: :smiliegor :uzi: :rocket: :uzi: :bigrocket :uzi: :enforcer: :uzi: :sniper: :uzi: :bigrocket you :burst: __________________________line me :chainsaw:

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
die kraid gay:demon: :mad: :grrr: :uzi: :smiliegor :uzi: :rocket: :uzi: :bigrocket :uzi: :enforcer: :uzi: :sniper: :uzi: :bigrocket you :burst: __________________________line me :chainsaw:
:psycho:You crazy goose! Seriously, GTFO. TREVORKIAN GAY PERSON!!!
Alright, so those little clips in snakes stage come on before the match?
Or during the match. Nothing is very clear on this yet.

Top Bottom