• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 person 12 character battle

kyletree

Smash Cadet
My friends and I are trying to figure out a fair way to do a 12 character battle with 3 people. Can anyone think of a way to do this?

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
no matter what combination you come up with, it's going to take a damn long time. 12char battles between 2 ppl take long enough as is. Maybe do 3 4char battles in turn? And you just keep track off all the stocks? Or are you trying to run 3 12char battles at once, at which you just alternate? Idk I'd say just FFA or Brotate lol. Good question tho. Cane's newly found math skills will surely solve this conundrum.

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i would say you rotate 1v1, winner stays.

OR you could do king of the hill style, where its FFA, but one person stays away from the action until a stock is taken, at which point he goes in, and the person who died is now going to stay out of the action until a stock is taken. when the game is over the 2 losers pick new characters and you go again.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
instead of a character battle just do a 4-8 crew battle, winner stays, 1v1 rotations. Unlikely that all 3 of you are skilled with all 12, so with a 12 there's odds to be matchups or characters you just don't like playing as much, and like zeds said 12 chars already take ages.

Top Bottom