• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 new fighters; give 'em hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian Knight

Smash Cadet
Well, I was just thinking in the past few days, of three brawl contestants that would rule! Okay, okay, here goes! (oh, and don't yell and say crap like, "this is an already made topic" so don't ruin my day, please.)

Balloon Fighter
http://usuarios.lycos.es/gametown/Brawl/Newcomers/BalloonFighter001.jpg
Re-Dead
http://www.geocities.com/vegetableslie/redead.jpg
And Shy Guy
http://www.toadscastle.net/images/shyguy.jpg
Those are pictures of each of the contestants that i want on brawl. if the pics don't show up, then click on the links. Just think of the excitement of the characters!
Redead gets life points from sucking the life out of your character, shy guy has an "extra" special jumping ability, and balloon fighter can float, or if you prefer, takes off his balloons and fights like mario, just with a helmet on.
I want Balloon Fighter on their the most, and if you've never heard of him, then your not a hardcore nintendo fan like me and my friends.

Tera253

Smash Ace
eh, maybe ballon fighter... maybe. the others appeared as easily KOable enemies in the game, where they should stay. (personally re-dead should just stay-dead.)

~Tera253~

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Re-Dead's & Shy Guy's are just "grunts" of Bowser & Ganon. I just don't think that they would work. C'mon, can you even picture this......

"This game's winner is: Re-Dead!"

"This game's winner is: Shy Guy!"

Nope, I just don't see it.

Hylian Knight

Smash Cadet
alot of "noobs" and "cowards" play SSBM, and i think that if one of them plays as Balloon Fighter, they will fly to the top of the screen. That's the only reason why i hate balloon fighter.

shy guy would be AWESOME in brawl! just think! shy guy, for jumping and fast movement, can fly around with that little helicopter thing that comes out of his back on yoshi's story and stuff. his moves may be a bit "cheesy" but all in all, he may end up as one of the highest ranking characters! but still, if someone were a noob and coward, they might take advantage of him and fly at the top of the screen, which could suck.

and finally, redead. I know, i know....he seems like an odd and stupid choice, but still, after every time he sucks on you, he gets stronger and starts to turn into his enemies.....sounds corny, i know, but just listen. and , to get rid of that ability, he has to press the "taunt" button, and just like kirby, loses that ability, but keeps the strentgh. So, if he rids of his "powers" before actually using them, he will recieve a shield that's worth as how many points of life that he sucked from his enemies. his attacks will be just single, harsh slashes that do quite a bit of damage. He's slow and powerful, like gannondorf and bowser. for jumping, i dunno...i think he will be able to crawl onto walls... Man, i wish he was an availible character..

--NEWCOMER--
Name: Sandbag

Okay, how about sandbag? (laughs histerically) :p XD :D
no, really, how about sandbag? think about it; he came back to get revenge against hitting him in the sandbag event. Pretty cool, huh? CHEESY? WHAT? oh, nevermind that.....
He could just lift himself in the air (jump) by throwing himself, or pulling out a bat and swinging it against himself. for his attacks, if he lands on you, then it will do about 50%-75% damage, according to what and who you are....
the rest of his attacks, if you guys are creative (unlike me), then you can post them onto here. Thanks for the support!

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
I share the same thoughts as shade.

Also, what would Re-Dead do? It would have no moves and would have a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the character (much like Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch, Raptor Boost, etc.)

Hylian Knight

Smash Cadet
what would redead do? i dunno, depends on who he sucks life out of...
see, this is how Re-dead works:
ATTACKS:
If Re-dead sucks life out of mario, he gains:
-Mario's hp
-Mario's strength's
-Mario's Weaknessess
If he sucks the life out of mario, he basically becomes a clone, but is still Re-dead. Do you get what im saying now? If you don't, well, here's more. Re-dead can use mario's uppercut (up and B button), mario tornado (down and b button) stuff like that. but when re-dead uses his taunt, he loses the ability the next second, just like kirby. He doesn't exactly turn into his enemies, but he just gains their powers. It takes a few moments to suck the powers and life (a bit, not a whole lot) out of his enemies. That's what re-dead does.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
what would redead do? i dunno, depends on who he sucks life out of...
see, this is how Re-dead works:
ATTACKS:
If Re-dead sucks life out of mario, he gains:
-Mario's hp
-Mario's strength's
-Mario's Weaknessess
If he sucks the life out of mario, he basically becomes a clone, but is still Re-dead. Do you get what im saying now? If you don't, well, here's more. Re-dead can use mario's uppercut (up and B button), mario tornado (down and b button) stuff like that. but when re-dead uses his taunt, he loses the ability the next second, just like kirby. He doesn't exactly turn into his enemies, but he just gains their powers. It takes a few moments to suck the powers and life (a bit, not a whole lot) out of his enemies. That's what re-dead does.
This is exactly what I mean. You're saying he'd use the moves of whatever person out of whom he sucks life. The thing is that Re-Deads are slow zombies, and giving one such an ability would totally kill his personality; hell, you could replace the Re-Dead with VACUUM CLEANER and it could have the same moves. If a Re-Dead were to "suck the life" out of a character, it would make more sense for him to merely reduce his damage percentage or something (that would be more along the lines of the Re-Dead's persona). And in that sense, there's no way there'd be enough moves for him to have an entire grab/smash/tilt/aerial/special moveset.

Hylian Knight

Smash Cadet
This is exactly what I mean. You're saying he'd use the moves of whatever person he out of whom he sucks life. The thing is that Re-Deads are slow zombies, and giving one such an ability would totally kill his personality; hell, you could replace the Re-Dead with VACUUM CLEANER and give it the same moves. If a Re-Dead were to "suck the life" out of a character, it would make more sense for him to merely reduce his damage percentage or something (that would be more along the lines of his persona). And in that sense, there's no way there'd be enough moves for him to have an entire smash/tilt/aerial/special moveset.
You don't entirely know that! and besides, it probably won't ever happen, but if it does, i was just listing what he would do. I don't CARE if i was ****ing up his "persona" i was just listing what he would do in the game.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
But why would you want a cool character as playable in the game if he'd be nothing but a completely ******** clone-driven addition? I myself think that Re-Dead is just best as a monster that pops out of a crate every now and then.

Hylian Knight

Smash Cadet
balloon fighter was a suggested character to begin with, and it is VERY likely that he's on their.
As i said earlier, i would LIKE to have shy guy and redead on their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom