• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 outdated launcher?

AncientPancakes

Smash Cadet
Hey y'all, I downloaded the hackless version of 3.6 full yesterday, and it seems that the Addon feature isn't available in the launcher? I redownloaded it a few times but it still isn't showing up.

I just need to change my version to the wifi safe version so that I can use replays. Is there a simple fix for this that anyone knows of?

Hebi

Smash Rookie
The launcher definitely looks outdated saying the 3.6 Beta is released.

Hebi

Smash Rookie
As a follow up, if you change the xml in the addons to version 1.11 instead of 1.12, the addon actually shows up. Unfortunately, it doesn't install correctly.

TopOfAllWorlds

Smash Apprentice
I made a post about this on the reddit page and seeing how popular it got a lot of people are having the same issue. The dev that makes it seems to be trying to fix it. He said he was going to test it out tonight and try to make it fix itself. I don't think thats going to change how bad stages on wifi work however...

Streetwize

Smash Apprentice
I reported this prior and all they told me was that 1.11 wouldn't be out until 3,6 full was released. They seemed to ignore the fact that 1.11 was still "available" to download despite being buggy. I had a feeling they misunderstood my message as I never asked about updating through the launcher.

AncientPancakes

Smash Cadet
I downloaded the hackless version again today and I was able to successfully update my launcher and use the wifi addon. Everything seems to be working good now, at least for me.

Streetwize

Smash Apprentice
I had to clear out my SD card entirely before it worked. Hopefully you just need to replace everything but the pf files (which unfortunately didn't work for me).

Top Bottom