• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 on wifi (wii) error 50330

Rags

Smash Ace
I downloaded 3.6 and have it installed and working, but I can't get it online, every time I try to I get that error and "confirm the internet settings of the wii console."

Except I deleted the internet setting and got them working. So I don't know what the issue is.

Cliffnotes:
-Downloaded hackless PM3.6
-Deleted old and confirmed new Internet settings on wii
-Everything else about 3.6 works fine, except I cannot get online. As soon as I try to get on line I get that error (50330)

Any help? Thanks in advance

Rags

Smash Ace
Did a quick search. For those Who are having the same issues, in the loader, you want to download the PM offical Wifi addon from the loader before you hit the option to play

Ol'DirtYB

Smash Rookie
I did both and im getting the same error. Could it be my connection possibly? Also i can get online with 3.0 and normal brawl. just not 3.6 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rags

Smash Ace
I did both and im getting the same error. Could it be my connection possibly? Also i can get online with 3.0 and normal brawl. just not 3.6 Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I doubt its your error, though I only did one thing. The fact that you can get online with 3.0 fine should tell you that. Though you may want to update if you're going from 3.0 to 3.6. THEN try to download the offical addon in the loader before you hit play.

Top Bottom