• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 Music corruption

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hi.

So i have this very strange bug in 3.6. I have added custom music in game and there are time where halfway through the song, it would play something else and would sound rather corrupted and distorted. I formatted the SD card but that did not work.

Please help.

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
I had the same sort of problem where formatting my SD didn't work. Firstly, what kind of setup are you running? Hackless? Homebrew? And do you load from a disc or via USB Loader?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I had the same sort of problem where formatting my SD didn't work. Firstly, what kind of setup are you running? Hackless? Homebrew? And do you load from a disc or via USB Loader?
Homebrew and running from USB because i am in a PAL region.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
yeah, what do I do once in edit
Just copy this
"also I would appreciate any help 4 my problem (its in this forum) p.s. whats with the "thank you iwata" thing"
To your first post on this thread and then clear the post below that and edit with "Ignore this".

DiamondDust

Prime Time Player
NNID
MaysTheCraze
Homebrew and running from USB because i am in a PAL region.
Would you happen to know which IOS you're using with your USB Loader? The only one I've been able to get to work properly is IOS249, and that fixed my corrupted music problem.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
Defragment your SD card. This is a known issue if you don't regularly defragment your card.

Top Bottom