• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 | Debug Mode Frame Advance

TheGravyTrain

Smash Ace
NNID
Theboyingreen
Using Dolphin 4.0 and Netplay build 3.6. I will verify if it is the same on the Wii tomorrow, but debug mode frame advance doesn't work consistently. Holding it, unpausing it, pushing it a bunch of times in a row, nothing seems to be able to advance it consistently. Tried on many characters and stages.

FuZiOn N1NjA

Smash Rookie
I'm on dolphin 4.0 with 3.6 and it works for me, it might be something on your end

TheGravyTrain

Smash Ace
NNID
Theboyingreen
I got it working. The music will also be choppy. After entering and exiting a match a couple times the music would get smooth and frame advance will work.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
You guys should both update your Dolphin to the latest dev revision, or at least the netplay version. 4.0 is ridiculously old and slow.

Top Bottom