• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 announcer

JipC

Smash Journeyman
So did anyone else patch back in the default voice + spliced Mewtwo/Roy lines?
My friend who doesnt like the old announcer said he actually thought it was kinda weird that people would rather just have the old splices instead of just a new announcer pack

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
replaced the announcer after 2 days of hearing it, replaced it with an over excited girl if that gives you an idea of how much i didnt like it... Stop nerfing weird stuff like announcers please?

Last edited:

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Yeah this new announcer is leaps and bounds better then the old one, there's a couple things I'm not too found of about it, but overall much better.

Celestis

Smash Ace
I feel like he might be trying just a little to hard on some, But I am not rushing to change it back to the original one like the previous announcer. It's very likable.

Beorn

Smash Journeyman
I feel like he might be trying just a little to hard on some, But I am not rushing to change it back to the original one like the previous announcer. It's very likable.
This is my only complaint as well. He sometimes sounds like a guy with a normal voice, trying really hard to imitate a deep powerful voice.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Overall I'm very pleased with the announcer. The only bits I don't like are Link, Squirtle and Sonic, which could just use a little more polish IMO.

Poilu

Smash Cadet
"Reenku!"
"Maahreeo!"
"Rooeegee!"
"Foxxu!"
"Faruco!"
"Wolfu!"
"Capetainne Farukon!"

how about.. yes

Not even close to what it would sounds like.

(GANO N DORUFU !)

Last edited:
Top Bottom