• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 ISO help

DruP

Smash Rookie
I used the 3.5 non-netplay ISO builder and it worked somewhat well, except when I start a game and finish/exit out the game freezes and won't continue on to the results screen.
I'm using the most recent USBLoader on a Homebrewed Wii with everything installed accordingly.
I'm decently sure that the Brawl ISO I downloaded was perfectly fine and I didn't alter any files other than BRSTM and the info.pac

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
FIRST OFF: If you NEED HELP, go here and post for now on: http://smashboards.com/forums/help-and-support.363/

now then, The iso is made n a specific way for specific things. Mainly Dolphin. If you want PM on your wii through USBLoader, you need wiiflow or a program that plays wii isos, and a brawl ISO. More or less, you need rivolution and run the iiso and use the hack that allows PM (hacked) on a 32gb sd/sdhc card or lower. So Long story short: The PM Iso does not work on the wii very well... you need brawl and a sd card.

Last edited:

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
I used the 3.5 non-netplay ISO builder and it worked somewhat well, except when I start a game and finish/exit out the game freezes and won't continue on to the results screen.
I'm using the most recent USBLoader on a Homebrewed Wii with everything installed accordingly.
I'm decently sure that the Brawl ISO I downloaded was perfectly fine and I didn't alter any files other than BRSTM and the info.pac
Hello
- first of all you have to post in the help-and-support section for asking help.

- secondly, anything net-play or non-netplay must be Projectm's files made for Dolphin(GameCube/Wii Emulator) . These files are NOT even, available on projectm's official web site . But you can find the suitable files for your Wii there.
http://projectmgame.com/en/download
(Homebrew Option ZIP (Full Set) is guess since it looks like you dodn't want to be involved in online match yet)

- Last but not least, I THINK YOU SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT DOWNLOADING COPYRIGHTED GAME ISO SINCE IT IS ILLEGAL !!! EVERY ISO THAT ARE MENTIONED HERE ARE BACKUPS FROM ORIGINAL OWNED BY THE ONE WHO IS SPEAKING!

And on the other hand, USBLoader (ULoader) i not USBLoaderGX, be careful. I think you must be talking about USBLoaderGx.

You can easily play Projectm with your backup loader without building an ISO:
======>copy projectm files at the root of you Wii SD Card (2Gb maximum)
======>Launch your Backup launcher (I use USBloaderGX)
* Choose(don't launch) your SSBBrawl NTSC backup
* Go to it specific game setting and "enale Ocarina Code"
* Save your new settings forthe game AND Launch it.

If you absolutly want to BUILD A PROJECT M ISO
(maybe you want to have the beautiful PM jacket/case in your loader's game list like me)
I suggest you to look at the tutorial in my signature, it is for PAL Wii but it doesn't matter. There are many useful links.
But remember having at the same time PM iso in your loader's game list and others variant of PM (Full Set/WIFI Safe) could result in a bug at launching your game (maybe i am wrong and it is something else). Experienced it and i have not yet take the time to solve it.

Good Luck

Top Bottom