• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 is out!

Daakun

Smash Apprentice
Too much to ask that her side special doesn't shake up her entire playstyle every update? :v

Last edited:

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
I wish the explosion she had on it by hitting side special on the way back had slightly more knockback, because comboing seems hard off it, but overall she's definitely a much better designed character.

Kaeldiar

Smash Ace
I wish the explosion she had on it by hitting side special on the way back had slightly more knockback, because comboing seems hard off it, but overall she's definitely a much better designed character.
I wish it had a larger hitbox size, personally. It's hard to hit them with it without just getting the wisp hit!

Only a NOOB

Smash Cadet
If you put a fireball all the way out to max distance, the hitbox is a lot bigger, and it's a lot slower on return so easier to control. You can even get it orbiting around you if you set up right... but as soon as you get hit it will go away which limits the potential I think. Still looking forward to doing some fun stuff with the new fireball... it will just take more time to learn and has very different uses now.

Top Bottom