• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.5 Buffed Lucas too much

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
legit tho I feel like the knockback on dair was messed with, now at higher percents it can still combo into itself rather than having the second to last hit send opponents down too fast so that they can't be hit with the final hit and bounced into the air again, so dair combos into itself at higher percentages and pops people up rather than into techable meteors.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
legit tho I feel like the knockback on dair was messed with, now at higher percents it can still combo into itself rather than having the second to last hit send opponents down too fast so that they can't be hit with the final hit and bounced into the air again, so dair combos into itself at higher percentages and pops people up rather than into techable meteors.
but it can also be crouch cancelled at lower percents into a shield...

drummaniac28

Smash Cadet
In order for someone to tech dair at higher percents they have to SDI the hits up and to the side, same as in 3.02.

Swampy948

Smash Cadet
Play 3.0 Lucas and look at the list of changes they made, then tell me if they buffed him like you say

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
You all fell for such an obvious bait thread.
I'm disappointed.

Top Bottom