• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3, 2, 1 - Let's Smash!

Do you like Smash Bros?

• Total voters

Action_Master

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-7672-6859
Hey there everyone, I'm Action_Master. I live in the freezing cold tundra of Michigan's Upper Penninsula to study computers. Up here there is little you can do to combat the creeping frost that consumes your friends and family once the snow starts to fall. In order to combat this, I've started playing smash to keep my reflexes sharp, and my body temperature high. While I've never played competitively in the past, with the release of Smash 4 on the 3DS, starting to play the game seriously is looking like a really fun and interesting hobby. I've mained Kirby and Falco in the past, but this time around, Captain Falcon is my man. I found out about Smash Boards from Reddit, namely the Smash Bros subreddit. I've never been to a tournament outside of a friend's house many years ago (Although, I won first place and a mason jar full of Starbursts). But my school just started a Smash Club, which I intend to be very active in! I really enjoy watching tv shows and movies in my free time, especially anime. I play the Trombone on occasion, too. I've never been active on a forum before, but this seems like a super friendly and chill place to start. If you're curious about anything for whatever reason, I'm a pretty open guy.

AirFair

Marth tho
Welcome to the boards dude! it's great to have you. The thread title makes me think Cowboy Bebop. Am I right? :)

Top Bottom