• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[3/02] Twitch.tv/stripher presents: CashSM4SH a $1 entry online tournament with bonus $ prizepool.

stripheR

Smash Cadet
cancelled due to lack of interest. i will only host my weekly free to enter online tournament from here on out.

Last edited:

stripheR

Smash Cadet
hype for paid entry might just not be present...this wont happen and i wont take anyones money without at minimum 16 entrants.

Miidas

Smash Rookie
Wow, paid entry really scare people away it seems xD
It's just 1 dollar right, I'll enter I guess :p

Hope you'll get 15 more entrants as well ^^

stripheR

Smash Cadet
2 so far...need 14 more guys if you want to make this happen :) ill put up a bit of a bonus if we hit 16.

Omega_Knight

Smash Cadet
So with my own paypal i just send one dollar to that email and then ill get the invite to challonge?

stripheR

Smash Cadet
doesnt look like this one will be happening folks. only have 4 interested people. feel free to enter the free amiibo tournament im hosting

stripheR

Smash Cadet
we had 7 entrants signed up. refunded everyone that already sent their money. maybe next week guys. go sign up for my other free to enter tournament with the prize of an amiibo if you want!

ZomBiehn

Semi-Pro
NNID
ZomBiehnU
3DS FC
3153-5961-0908
Thats too bad, just found out about this one today, 1$ entry online tournament would get people kinda hyped you would think

OBCD421

Smash Rookie
NNID
OBCD
Disappointed this didn't happen ended up being enough people. Still haven't received my money back from registration for myself and my two friends.

stripheR

Smash Cadet
pm me your name bro, no one sent 3 dollars so i find that hard to believe. as a matter of fact, only 1 person even sent money through paypal and i refunded him sunday.

nevermind, if youre the guy that sent 3 dollars on venmo i have no idea what that is or how to refund you, instructions said paypal. i havent accepted the venmo money so im not sure what you need to do you can probably just hit cancel on it. let me know if you need me to do something on my end. all payments need to be sent through paypal only.

Last edited:

stripheR

Smash Cadet
2-24-15 edit: due to lack of interest in the first week, only about 10 people were ready to play monday night. i have rescheduled the event to march 2nd. if you want this to happen, sign up! we need at least 16 participants for this to happen!

Last edited:
Top Bottom