• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2vs2's

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Whoever your partner wants to be, as long as they don't suck. Someone with a powerful and fast f-smash preferred. Inquire within.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Dsmash + Ike or Ganon = Victory

Bouse

Smash Ace
Could always get a projectile character... someone with a projectile that could kill someone. Someone who could relentlessly spam projectiles allowing ZSS to run rampant... someone with a projectile that could be... I don't know... charged up.

Personally I'd grab Samus, either Kong, or Ganon.

Stun gun+spam projectiles=painful
Bananas+stun gun=annoyance factor x over 9000
Donkey punch+stun gun=they came... from... behind...
Ganon+speed character who can keep people off him=priceless

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Actually, most any character goes pretty fine with her. I have a friend who uses Zelda and Olimar and it works nicely. Stun, and he charges up either an Up smash for Zelda or an anything Purple smash for Olimar.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Generally, ZSS is a middle of the road teams character. She doesn't particularly clash with many characters, but she doesn't really click with many either. As long as your teammate can stay out of your way when you don't need him or her to be there.

Psilent

Smash Rookie
In the same vein as the Ike/ZSuit lovers, I find that marth is also an amazing teammate. Really, anyone with a long reaching or disjointed-hitbox smash I find to be a nice partner.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Contrary to what most people thought in that other thread, I find that ZSS shines the most in teams. Tournament wise, I've won twice, but it hasn't been really consistent as of now. Sometimes I don't place too well at all. However, in teams I have made at least top 5 every time when I had a teammate that knew me well.

Adapt

Smash Lord
i think she fits well with just about any teammate.

also: snakee, were any of the singles tourney results posted online? ZSS is lacking wins in Ankoku's tourney results topic over in tactical discussion (only has 1 win)

It would be really nice to see her move up cuz I believe she is better than what she's showing

Snakeee

Smash Master
i think she fits well with just about any teammate.

also: snakee, were any of the singles tourney results posted online? ZSS is lacking wins in Ankoku's tourney results topic over in tactical discussion (only has 1 win)

It would be really nice to see her move up cuz I believe she is better than what she's showing
Well these happened in NYC weeklies (except for a teams 2nd place at Montage's tourney) and the results were usually posted afterwards, but it's not something that we keep track of. And I'm not sure who's win was put on Ankoku's thread. The reason I don't think ZSS has taken too many wins I think is mostly because hardly anyone plays her right now.

Top Bottom