• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West 2ND Monthly Smash Attack!

2ND Monthly Smash Attack!
Posted by Bkomel
700 alquire Parkway. Hayward, Ca. 94544
Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 12:30 PM
Until: Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Yeah, like Windy Hill having grass to slow down dashing up smash slides and walls, ****ing Bridge of Eldin's lip screwing over teleports, Omega FD having no difference, Battlefield still having the crazy thin lip, and so on. But they're still literally one platform, so characters that'll struggle on FD will struggle on Omega stages because they're still practically FD. So, even if you ban FD, the opponent can just choose one of the other 50 slightly different FDs.

l mean according to your banning rules, if l ban FD, they can just choose Omega FD, right?
correct, but I have yet to see it done

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
But it's not FD, it's OMEGA FD! A totally different stage!

l'm sorry, just a little upset. Seriously doubt a lot of people will actually abuse this.
Yeah like I said before, I have yet to see it done. Also yes I'd take omega FD over FD any day. Just because you see them as the same stage doesn't mean others don't.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
So Kafurie and I made a video about corrin, and how her Neutral B makes EVERY single character look. The video is verry humorous, and it'd make my day if you were to watch it.

Thank you! And sorry for the shameless promotion :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWrcg36wAl4

SE ׀ Justin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bamo01
3DS FC
0490-5952-1832
Last edited:

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
Guys, guys, guys. Male Corrin is best waifu.

Seriously, l'd rather play male over female. l dunno why. Guess l'm just a natural hipster.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Guys, guys, guys. Male Corrin is best waifu.

Seriously, l'd rather play male over female. l dunno why. Guess l'm just a natural hipster.
huh that's interesting. I usually choose the female over male. idk why... Maybe I like how armor is portrayed on chicks compared to dudes..

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Male Corrin is the one true choice. He's voiced by He-Man after all!

Also, I might not be able to attend. I've got some SAT studies to do :/
Wait really?

Also that sucks, but it's all good. keep your priorities straight. I'll figure out when the next month's tournament will be

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Male Corrin is the one true choice. He's voiced by He-Man after all!

Also, I might not be able to attend. I've got some SAT studies to do :/
If your out by around 230 you can still enter straight into losers round if youd like. but if you lose you lose

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Yes, I have indeed used her. Pretty much nailed down her ground Down-B kick to Up-B then Side B 1 & 2 then Up air, or back air... Pretty fun.

Oh also yes, I do want to bring a setup. :)

Just a check up NFA, you're still coming and bringing a set up right? Just checking cause one of my previous set ups will not be an option this time.

Hxey

Smash Cadet
I'll be bringing 4 guys tomorrow. This is gonna be hype!

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
just as a heads up, I found a lucario amiibo. So who ever wants the amiibo prize gets to choose!

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
F#*k YEAH! Good luck!
Protip: Smashboards already censors curses. ****, **** and so on will already be covered in asterisks. As far as you know: "****" was typed using the same inputs as "****", but l can assure you it wasn't.

Last edited:

Hxey

Smash Cadet
Is there a link to a ruleset for this tourny. Like stage list and all that

heapsofram

Smash Rookie
hey sorry for the late post guys; newcomer here

having a bit of trouble finding the locale via google maps street view. is there an email or phone number i can contact if i get lost? thanks!

heapsofram

Smash Rookie
if not, can someone send a picture either via streetview or otherwise of what the location is supposed to look like? sorry for this. thanks guys

Hxey

Smash Cadet
We'll be there in a few mins. Don't start without us, please!

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Also if there will keep being that many people at the tournament (I wish so and hope for more people one day), we will not have open mic like we did today. We had several problems today, and they would be eliminated by having less people near the mic. We will still allow people to commentate, but it won't be like today next time.

Hxey

Smash Cadet
Also if there will keep being that many people at the tournament (I wish so and hope for more people one day), we will not have open mic like we did today. We had several problems today, and they would be eliminated by having less people near the mic. We will still allow people to commentate, but it won't be like today next time.
Amen.

SE ׀ Justin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bamo01
3DS FC
0490-5952-1832
Do sign ups for commentating and limit it to two people maybe?

Tourney was hype! Definitely going to the next one. :)

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Do sign ups for commentating and limit it to two people maybe?

Tourney was hype! Definitely going to the next one. :)
People who can commentate will know they are allowed, as I am contacting them slowly. I am also working on changing the whole computer / recording side of the tournament

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
So ready for this! (PS is there a number I can call?)
sorry I didn't even read the boards that day. I was setting up by then. For the future my cell is 510-259-8465

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
hey sorry for the late post guys; newcomer here

having a bit of trouble finding the locale via google maps street view. is there an email or phone number i can contact if i get lost? thanks!
sorry I didn't reply that day. did you make it? My cell is 510-259-8465

Top Bottom