• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2nd Central PA Smash Fest

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
Any smashers from NC going? The only way I could likely be there is I took a bus there and ride shared with some of them. I think most GA players aren't crazy enough to drive 10 hours for something

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget ya filthy savages, this Friday night legends will be started, kings will be crowned, and history will be made...... Or more likely it'll just be a fun get together.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Officially I think it's just going to be Friday night into Saturday, but if you or anyone else with a long travel time wants to stay the whole weekend we certainly have enough guys and space to accomadate it.

Shears

Smash Master
Officially I think it's just going to be Friday night into Saturday, but if you or anyone else with a long travel time wants to stay the whole weekend we certainly have enough guys and space to accomadate it.
Well I have a soccer game Saturday afternoon so I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be skipping out on any Saturday shenanigans.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Ya I think the main event will be Friday night. Saturday we'll probably all hang around and play until people need to leave, and Sunday if anyone wants to stay then that's cool too

ganas

Smash Cadet
I live in a big house so it could work... But I live with my 2 sisters, 2 brothers and my parents, plus my mom would freak if I brought over 15 20-30 year old guys Lmfao
I'm messing with you, bro. Based on things you've said about your parents, I think we were raised in very similar households. Anyway, I just want to see your Luigi since you think he's the GOAT.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
I'm messing with you, bro. Based on things you've said about your parents, I think we were raised in very similar households. Anyway, I just want to see your Luigi since you think he's the GOAT.
Hopefully I can make it to Xanadu somehow on Tuesday :3

breakthrough

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to @ anonymouschris01 anonymouschris01 (Appatition) for organizing all of this, @drewdrach for being an extremely generous host, Q! for beating me in those awesome Falcon dittos in LF, @ Shears Shears for bringing his recording/streaming equipment and winning both singles and doubles, @tehz for coming all the way from Pittsburgh and playing me in that terrible match of Fox dittos, and shoutouts to the rest of the Central PA crew as well @ B Bassic @ ganas ganas , Miles, and my brother Butters.

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Shoutouts to @ anonymouschris01 anonymouschris01 (Appatition) for organizing all of this, @drewdrach for being an extremely generous host, Q! for beating me in those awesome Falcon dittos in LF, @ Shears Shears for bringing his recording/streaming equipment and winning both singles and doubles, @tehz for coming all the way from Pittsburgh and playing me in that terrible match of Fox dittos, and shoutouts to the rest of the Central PA crew as well @ B Bassic @ ganas ganas and the others that I played (I know I played Miles very briefly, I THINK that's everyone but I feel like I'm missing one person...)
There were only 10 people. You're missing a shoutout to your brother.

Top Bottom