• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[25/08/17] Dranakars Stage Mods - Entry 16 - Golden Temple and more!

jackal27

Smash Journeyman

Thanks dude! I just figured out how to fix the lighting so that it looks much more amazing. Also i kind brainfarted and uploaded the wrong filep, without the edited leafs, but atm i'm trying to replace them all together, so that will have to wait. No fi, yet... may come :p
Considered a what? a what? whaaaat? I like requests but I'm making no promises to accept them :)

Thanks man :) Always glad to hear from excited ppl. You should know most of my stages are based off other peoples work. Mainly DSX8(Demonslayerx8). You should check out his stages as well :)
Hahaha! I'm not sure why I never finished that post. I was trying to say have you ever considered a Lost Woods version of Distant Planet? Maybe I changed my mind and forgot to backspace haha

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Hahaha! I'm not sure why I never finished that post. I was trying to say have you ever considered a Lost Woods version of Distant Planet? Maybe I changed my mind and forgot to backspace haha
That actually already exists, albeit not updated ): think it was made for 3.02...? Current fav DP skin is definitely Distant Skyview now, but mmmph Distant Lost Woods *Lost Forest Planet (?) used to be the best by far. Shame that it's never been updated.

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, I really like your work and I enjoy playing on your stages.
Even though you probably have too much to do already and may never get around to doing this, for a future project, you could use the assets from dracula's castle to retexture another stage. I like the atmosphere in that stage, but the stage's layout is the same as delfino's secret and I like both stages.

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
Interesting idea with Draculas reskin for some other stage, dunno which one though.

Also, I don't know why I'm re-re-redoing this one but, since they changed it, I guess my V3.6B isn't technically legal anymore.. So here, have a tease:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Interesting idea with Draculas reskin for some other stage, dunno which one though.

Also, I don't know why I'm re-re-redoing this one but, since they changed it, I guess my V3.6B isn't technically legal anymore.. So here, have a tease:
Looks nice! Could you please make sure to eliminate any extra models hanging out in the stage in order to avoid lag?

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Looks mighty fine already lol. But what was the issue with those weird green ridges again? Where the floor in the background splits?

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice

Hold on, I need to go get a box of tissues.

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
I've already taken steps to decrease the size, and I'll test for lag before releasing ^^ It's pretty close to done, I'm trying to make the floor cooperate with me, but it really don't want to. Also some weird textures that just wont quit being annoying (;
The weird green ridges are gone and replaced with golden linings like the edges of the carpet :)
Also, since I made kind of a failed release of it, I'm redoing this!

Fixed the lighting, so even though it rains, the sky will stay blue at skyview :) Now i just need to fix the animations for the waterfalls and water and we're good to go! Also - giant rupees :p

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
Ok, las teaser before i release some stuff :)
Any of you ever wanted saffron city competetive?

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys like most for kongo jungle:
Sunset? (havent done character lighting yet, but going to soon.)

or
Daylight?

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
;_____; so much content I wasn't prepared for, holyy

What do you guys like most for kongo jungle:
Sunset? (havent done character lighting yet, but going to soon.)

or
Daylight?
Are those mountains in the background of the sunset version? How come the daylight version doesn't have any? Or are they just different colored clouds

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
They are mountains, I stole the sunset from Bridge of Eldin :) But I'm thinking of removing them since there is kind of a lot going on in the background already.
In other news! Released Saffron Stadium :D Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Fudged up pretty bigtime on the upload >_< Now the platforms are alligned at the right place. Download links updated, modoulus is the old version, but atm I can't update the mod there -.-

Last edited:

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
Released Kongo Jungle Returns!

Any feedback is appriciated ^^ Also for the Saffron.

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
That puzzle...dunno how I solved it. Speaking of which, where are those statues?

Popthekirby

Smash Cadet
I've just tried Galaxy of dreams and noticed a little problem with the roof of the building.

That's on wii

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Updated the main post :)

Popthekirby Popthekirby did you ever find a fix? I havn't had time to go back and check it out :)
The issue with the roof is an issue with DSX8's import. The roof texture is the wrong size on the omega version. The roof texture on the full version of the stage is just fine though. Simply export and import from the full stage's house to the omega stage's house.

Top Bottom