• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Requiem for a Dream and Eye of the Tiger. Original...

I swear. At least 75% of all combo vids have Eye of the Tiger, Linkin Park, Pendulum, music from some game nostalgic to the editor, or some other commonly used bands as their songs.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
2:23 that chainchoke was distracting. And I thought this was a DK combo video. Needs more kills. I dislike 2v2 team combos unless they are legit and amazing. Which yours were not. And you missed so many attacks, just plain miss and not from baiting. Learn to play the game before posting this crap online.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Nice ending clip :laugh: I liked the video. Sure there were clips with team attack off and some iffy opponents, but it was still fun to watch, which is the whole point of a combo video.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
Go watch UnTouchAble or Admiration and you'll see why I said what I said. And I have a stick up my ***? Look who's talking, MRGAY (I'm sure you haven't heard that before T_T).

Top Bottom