• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

24 worthy old people for Brawl, "Official" Bill Cosby Thread (updated 3/2/07)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
See? Old men offer only good advice, and my grandad said that they should add old men to Brawl. (Not really)

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Wrinkly Kong!? First of all she's dead. Second of all, isn't she the property of Rare? (I know DK and Diddy aren't, but I think Tiny, Chunky, and Wrinkly are.)

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
A dead character would be awesome. Even if she was alive she'd still be invincible, not sure who owns her though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nintendo still does. Wrinkly may be dead but she was still playable in DK King of Swing. And with 5 Jump and 2 Attack is safe to say she was the best character there.

Ohhh and old people rock! XD

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Oh no! We forgot Professor E. Gadd!

Kammy Koopa!
And Professor Frankly!

And for the front page, their Wikipedia articles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_E._Gadd
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kammy_Koopa
A professor in archeology at Goomba University, he taught both Kolorado and Goombella. While living in Rougeport to research the ancient ruins underneath the town, he was overjoyed to assist Mario and Goombella on their quest to find the Crystal Stars. Throughout the game his is a source of information for Mario and friends, unearthing the ancient legend about the Thousand-Year Door and researching how to get to the locations described on the magical map. His japanese name, Furankuri, is a combination of Frankly and Kuribo (Japanese name for Goomba).

Near the end of the game, Frankly is knocked unconscious by the X-Nauts. Doopliss then assumes his appearance in order to trick Mario into opening the Thousand-Year Door. After coming to, Frankly rushes into the Palace of Shadow to try and do what he can to prevent the return of the Shadow Queen, but he fails to reach Mario or Grodus in time.

Edit: The Kammy Koopa pic wont work, but there's one in her article.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
How did I forget Frankly and Prof. E Gadd?! I'll be sure to add them soon.

parrothead

Smash Lord
That old man that stands around with Poo at Dalaam,

Grandfather Rob, who trained Stafy (Legend of Stafy franchise) (Picture),

And does Dr. Wright (SNES Sim City and Sim City 64) count as an old man?

Ryu777

Smash Ace

Orca from Legend of Zelda: the wind waker, the guy tought the hero of time how to fight! Not only that, but he uses a seemingly unbreakable spear (more range than marth!? :scared: ) And dont even get me started on how much he looks like the greek god Zeus

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Cranky Kong is seriously the most badass monkey in DK. I would die of happiness if he was a secret character in brawl. Here is his moveset.

B - Whacks DK with his cane
>B - Smacks DK with his cane
downB - Trips DK with his cane
upB - Beats DK with his cane

A - Hits DK with his cane
Smash A - Kills DK with his cane
Taunt - Yells at DK

He always hits DK even if no one chose him for the match.

You think I'm joking but this would be hilarious.

Link'sShadow

Smash Journeyman
Ryu777 said:

Orca from Legend of Zelda: the wind waker, the guy tought the hero of time how to fight! Not only that, but he uses a seemingly unbreakable spear (more range than marth!? :scared: ) And dont even get me started on how much he looks like the greek god Zeus
I would Go for Orca, and Impa (but I want OOT Impa). When I look a Cranky Kong I think of Yoda and how he jumps off of walls and was really quick that would be funny :psycho: .

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Marshigio said:
Exactly, we'll all be old someday so it's best to accept the old people today. I like Impa the best, I couldn't find a booty shot to put her in my sig though ;).
I can't stop laughing now, you'll have to wait for SSBB :laugh:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Thanks to Krytha for that ingenious moveset, I'll add it to my original post.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Whoa awesome front page update. :D
I love that Cranky moveset. :p

NukeA6

Smash Master
Marshigio said:
I like Impa the best, I couldn't find a booty shot to put her in my sig though ;).
That would be worse than seizure lights :eek:

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
(Thanks to parrothead)

This is Grandfather Rob, the man who trained Stafy. Thanks to him, Stafy doesn't get his a** kicked, which earns him a spot in Brawl. He looks like an interesting unique character which boosts his chances.
never played stafy, but Rob looks like a badass.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I have to bump this. These amazing characters should NOT be overlooked and/or forgotten.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Agatha from Pokemon
The Master and Kammy Koopa from Paper Mario
Ganondorf from Wind Waker

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
I think at least 1 old character should be included in Brawl. I always like how old people fight in fighting games (Chin, Gen, Yunfei and those are all I can think for now), I always end choosing them over the youngsters. And if we start talking about 3rd parties. We could include Dr. Wily. He is not only an oldie, he is Megaman arch-villain.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Ok, I'll add Dr.Wily and Ganondorf(Wind Waker) to the front page. I've only seen one person oppose this idea so far, I guess most of us realize how important old people are to civilization on Earth.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
you havn't added all the old people marshiogo
Prof Oak, Prof Frankly, the guy who stands with poo, Agatha, The master are these guys too young?

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf WW is probably the exact same one from OoT, just drawn in a different style.

Anyhoo, old people...Ah! The old guy who made the ghost-return machine in Goemon's Great Adventure?

Well, that may be too obscure. How about the Sage of Light from OoT? I forget his name. It had an 'R' in it, I think.

Ryu777

Smash Ace
How bout the old guy who tought u how to catch pokemon in the pokemon games, he was the guy who set up the missingno. glitch his ability could be to throw glitches and level 400 ponytas at people.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Lefticle said:
Ganondorf WW is probably the exact same one from OoT, just drawn in a different style.

Anyhoo, old people...Ah! The old guy who made the ghost-return machine in Goemon's Great Adventure?

Well, that may be too obscure. How about the Sage of Light from OoT? I forget his name. It had an 'R' in it, I think.
His name is Rauru

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
xianfeng said:
you havn't added all the old people marshiogo
Prof Oak, Prof Frankly, the guy who stands with poo, Agatha, The master are these guys too young?
These guys are a little too obscure, and they aren't as awesome as the 14 I have named. Any other suggestions?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Marshigio said:
These guys are a little too obscure, and they aren't as awesome as the 14 I have named. Any other suggestions?

it's a bad picture but Rauru the light sage he's the guy who dressed and undressed Link and got his ear pierced all those 7 years when link was in the light temple he washed him and what not he is very creepy :laugh: but helpful

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
xianfeng said:

it's a bad picture but Rauru the light sage he's the guy who dressed and undressed Link and got his ear pierced all those 7 years when link was in the light temple he washed him and what not he is very creepy :laugh: but helpful
Ohhh god... I never can play OoT on the same way again after reading this... :p

Rauru is still a bit obsucre. We already have alot of old people from Zelda. Anyways why not add Link's grandma? She did made a dayum good potion. XD

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Diddy Kong said:
Ohhh god... I never can play OoT on the same way again after reading this... :p

Rauru is still a bit obsucre. We already have alot of old people from Zelda. Anyways why not add Link's grandma? She did made a dayum good potion. XD
I forgot about her but we already have Impa for sex appeal...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Ok, I added a very important person to the list. Take a look at the front page...

FoulQ

Smash Apprentice
Ryu777 said:
How bout the old guy who tought u how to catch pokemon in the pokemon games, he was the guy who set up the missingno. glitch his ability could be to throw glitches and level 400 ponytas at people.
Yeah and he needs his coffee/tea/purse(/whatever I can't remember) before he will teach you. That guy by far would be the greatest addition.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I'm really glad people here know how awesome old people can be. It's almost enough to bring tears to my eyes...but then again nothing actually can make me cry.

GodzillaMan

Smash Cadet
Hey, if we have Doctor Wily, why not Doctor Light?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Light_(Mega_Man)

And I also have an idea for an alternate Cranky Kong moveset.

In my moveset, DK would shadow Cranky, and most of Cranky's moves would smack DK away, and anyone who was hit by DK would go flying. If Cranky uses his taunt, which would be the one that was already named, right next to an opponent, he would use them like he uses DK for a couple seconds.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Awwww. I really thought you were going to list Bill Cosby. You tricked me Marshigo!

I think Cranky would be the only possible character from this list that would actually make it......mabe Peppy but thats still a stretch.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Look between Peppy and Wrinkly, he's in there but I didin't feel like getting a pic. Click on the link for something special...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I have several new ones, one of them is a very sexy woman (not as sexy as Impa though)

Old Hector (FE6)

Ahh yes 20 years after FE7 and about 2 years before it FE6 happened. In it Hector was also created. As you can see he was very awsome with his big blue beard and big axe. He was a general and cooler than Oswin, Gilliam and Wallace combined. His character was so awsome he was brought back as a lord for FE7.

Marcus (FE6)

Before Marcus was the awsomeness he was in FE7, he was teh ****ness he was in FE6. Marcus has served as a Jeigan in FE twice,the only other one to accomplishe something that awsome was the original Jeigan himself. Marcus uses Swords, Lances and Axes not to mention the fact that he is sex in a can.

Yodel (FE6)

Yodel is the Renaud/Renault of FE6, but he makes up for it because he comes with 2 legendary weapons (of which he can only use one) Holy Maiden and Miugre or Malte. Yodel is the head of the Elimine church in Etruria and he sides with Roy and his little crew to stop Zephiel the meany poo. He was also lucky enough to date the sexiness I promised you all.

Niime (FE6)

I know, how could someone draw something that sexy? Anyway I promised you sexy and I delivered. Niime or the Hermit of the mountain is the mother of FE7's only shaman Canas and the grandmother of FE6's overpriced Mage (with good HP) Hugh. Niime is a druid and she is actually not the worst dark magic user, Sophia is worse than her so that makes Niime one of the more useful prepromotes from FE6. Allthough she only comes with around 26 HP at level 15 or 16...

4 more!

Top Bottom