• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

22 new comers...... characters coming fast.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Actually the website has been around for 5 months, which = 20 weeks.
Theve relieced 23 new characters in the 20 weeks the site has been up.
So I think hes still keeping his promise to anounce 1 character per week.

So with 3 and a half months left thats 14 weeks, or. 14 more characers being anounced.
with the 23 we already have, that makes 37 characters anounced before the game is out.
leaveing alot of characters for us to discover on our own.

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
all i really want from brawl is the following things:
1. not too many 3rd party. (i was pissed when i saw that sega basterd sonic in it)
2. CAPTIN OLIMAR OR PIKEMEN (1 million pikmen vs dk :p)
3. ALL CHARECTERS FROM 64 TO BE IN BRAWL (if this does not happen some1s head will be mouted to my wall)
4. Online play (freind roster or public games) without items.
5. A solid realease date (i was a fool to think it would accually be dec 3rd)
6. finnally All charecters to be created equal. (which wont happen :p)

as for anything else its all kibbles and bits to me

my 2 cents

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
1. not too many 3rd party. (i was pissed when i saw that sega basterd sonic in it)
3. ALL CHARECTERS FROM 64 TO BE IN BRAWL (if this does not happen some1s head will be mouted to my wall)

my 2 cents
So who's head is it?

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
August: 3 New Challengers (Ike, Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer)
September: 0 New Challengers
October: 3 New Challengers (Lucas, Sonic, Dedede)
November: 0 New Challengers (so far)

I never noticed that before. If this continues, we'll get three new characters in December, no characters in January, and then random updates in February. That basically means three more characters to be revealed before the release. And I think that when you add them all up, it makes at least 1/2 to 3/4 of Brawl's roster. I have no concrete proof for that, but it seems like it would be right.

Boofer

Smash Ace
August: 3 New Challengers (Ike, Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer)
September: 0 New Challengers
October: 3 New Challengers (Lucas, Sonic, Dedede)
November: 0 New Challengers (so far)

I never noticed that before. If this continues, we'll get three new characters in December, no characters in January, and then random updates in February. That basically means three more characters to be revealed before the release. And I think that when you add them all up, it makes at least 1/2 to 3/4 of Brawl's roster. I have no concrete proof for that, but it seems like it would be right.
That would mean at least 3 more characters before the release, but it says nothing about veterans. Hopefully it will only be .5 to .75 of the whole roster like you said.

Perkinjy

Smash Rookie

my 2 cents
Ah Sonic, the badass blue blur. I never had the time and dough to play most of the other characters' original games from the Smash series, but just having played Sonic 1 & 2 as a kid was enough for me to support Nintendo's wise, wise choice to include the 'hog in Brawl by going out and getting a Wii. This one's for you, Sonic!

I also hope there'll be the ability to turn off items in online games, as well as the ability to pick opponents by ability or maybe win records.

Top Bottom