• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20XX Random Teching/ DI

Archelon

Smash Journeyman
So, in my 20XX (v3.02), the CPUs tech and DI, but it's anything but random. They'll usually go in the same way many times in a row, and very rarely tech in place/ do no DI. Anyone know what's causing this/ how to fix it?
Thanks.

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Honestly I have both on my wii, I use 4.0 for tech chasing because you can set the patterns! and it works vs falcon (3.02 falcon never tech rolled). However, spacies don't shine after rolls. I also use 4.0 for the magus physics numbers and general solo practice. I only load 3.02 when I need to have a cpu hold shield, or (rarely) use some of the cpu codes that aren't in yet.

Archelon

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I have both on my wii, I use 4.0 for tech chasing because you can set the patterns! and it works vs falcon (3.02 falcon never tech rolled). However, spacies don't shine after rolls. I also use 4.0 for the magus physics numbers and general solo practice. I only load 3.02 when I need to have a cpu hold shield, or (rarely) use some of the cpu codes that aren't in yet.
Do you notice this problem if you ever use 3.02, though?

Top Bottom